Google Opinion Rewards is now availability on iOS

Groups

18 Comments
Is PayPal only on iOS?!
The only thing we android users used to be proud of !!!
Doesn’t work for me. Setup failed when I try to login.
Nice one :-) thank you.
Wont let me put postcode
toge19/09/2019 20:15

Is PayPal only on iOS?!

That seems to be the case.
Enter your postcode then press back space this oddly fixes error
Think iOS users have enough money without answering questions for a few pence.

On the other hand many of us Android users have been relying on this to feed our families.
One thing that annoyed me was that I couldn't transfer my earnings from when I had an Android phone to my iPhone. It was only something like 54p, but still, I used the same Google account with the same Gmail address, I would have thought it would easily transfer over.
retrogamerr19/09/2019 20:26

Wont let me put postcode

I tried with a space between my postcode and that seemed to work for me. Hope you get it sorted.
darrenswift19/09/2019 20:39

I tried with a space between my postcode and that seemed to work for me. …I tried with a space between my postcode and that seemed to work for me. Hope you get it sorted.

Cheers mate all done
Wish the money would transfer from my phone to my iPad as I have £8 stacked up. Also I dont take my ipad with me anywhere but keep it at home so I don't think I'll really be getting any surveys as they depend on location. Also, I hope they add paypal payout to android
I never get these anymore. Wish I knew any. I changed phones in the summer, installed it, got 5 surveys in as many days and then no more. Weird.
I've had it on Android for a month and haven't had a single one, seems pointless.
dcx_badass19/09/2019 23:37

I've had it on Android for a month and haven't had a single one, seems …I've had it on Android for a month and haven't had a single one, seems pointless.

You need location Turned on or you won't get them also open the app then close it chances are the following day you'll start receiving them again
Edited by: "MonkeyMan90" 20th Sep
Shame to see this brought to the UK, now Apple users get real money and Android users are stuck with Play Store credit They should at least give the option of cash payout or 10% extra in Play Store credit.
jamie1520/09/2019 12:03

Shame to see this brought to the UK, now Apple users get real money and …Shame to see this brought to the UK, now Apple users get real money and Android users are stuck with Play Store credit They should at least give the option of cash payout or 10% extra in Play Store credit.

Just so ridiculous.. I might but the iphone 11 pro now
Ugh - stuck with £100 play store credit... wish I could transfer to IOS, or cash out using paypal on android!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants