Groups

Google phone

Banned
    bbc.co.uk/new…190

how good does that sound esp when you can hold it near a poster and get the trailer automatically, wow

8 Comments

That isn't that new technology, google app can already scan barcodes, product names etc from a quick photo snap and google it for you.

Original Poster Banned

jayjayuk1234

That isn't that new technology, google app can already scan barcodes, … That isn't that new technology, google app can already scan barcodes, product names etc from a quick photo snap and google it for you.

ive never heard of it before so its new to me lol

usniff

ive never heard of it before so its new to me lol

Well let's just hope u have heard of the telephone, or you will be posting another wow thread soon
    Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 8th Dec 2010

Original Poster Banned

jayjayuk1234

Well let's just hope u have heard of the telephone, or you will be … Well let's just hope u have heard of the telephone, or you will be posting another wow thread soon

ha ha..... :-| lol, just the wow factor of the poster thing, obviously know about barcode scanner etc just souns really good that we will have interactive posters tbh

My japanese phone from 2 years ago does this. It's used to like a oster card. Its fun for posters for the 1st few times but you hardly use it after that. Most of the maps in disney tokyo have this for the children.

Banned

you'll get bored of it after two seconds. how ofter have you seen a poster and thought i wish i could see the trailer. never ?
    Edited by: "ryman1000" 8th Dec 2010

Original Poster Banned

ryman1000

you'll get bored of it after two seconds. how ofter have you seen a … you'll get bored of it after two seconds. how ofter have you seen a poster and thought i wish i could see the trailer. never ?

how often have you seen a poster with a actor on the front and thought i wonder what thats about lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2595
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11

See more discussions