Google Pixel 3a?

Posted 18th Apr
Hi, so it's either this or a an iPhone SE on contract.

I could just about buy the Pixel on SIM free at £275 with my work discount. Anyone got this phone and would agree the money is worth it?

Any other way of getting it cheaper?

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I was looking at the 3a a few weeks back, ended up buying a refurbed 3 as the specs were better and it was cheaper, not regretting it yet!
te72118/04/2020 13:07

I was looking at the 3a a few weeks back, ended up buying a refurbed 3 as …I was looking at the 3a a few weeks back, ended up buying a refurbed 3 as the specs were better and it was cheaper, not regretting it yet!

Where did you get it from please?
Robloxian18/04/2020 13:08

Where did you get it from please?

I just kept my eyes open on eBay
Wife has 3a XL, camera is amazing
Have 3a since Oct last year.
Amazing phone, tad wider than Pixel 1 I had but no complaints.
rimalpatel00718/04/2020 14:14

Have 3a since Oct last year. Amazing phone, tad wider than Pixel 1 I had …Have 3a since Oct last year. Amazing phone, tad wider than Pixel 1 I had but no complaints.

Did you get it on contract?
Robloxian18/04/2020 14:15

Did you get it on contract?

Yes with EE, plus free Xbox digital which sold for £155.
i have the s9 and looking for a new phone this summer. the google pixel 3a seems extraordinary value so will keep an eye for a deal as i think it is probably a better buy than the s10e and seems to be more widely available.
mutley118/04/2020 14:24

i have the s9 and looking for a new phone this summer. the google pixel …i have the s9 and looking for a new phone this summer. the google pixel 3a seems extraordinary value so will keep an eye for a deal as i think it is probably a better buy than the s10e and seems to be more widely available.

I'm looking at £22 a month, no up front, 5GB data, unlimited calls and texts, £170 cashback + £35 cashback via TCB.
Not had contract for years, is that good for a 2 year contract?
Robloxian18/04/2020 14:25

I'm looking at £22 a month, no up front, 5GB data, unlimited calls and …I'm looking at £22 a month, no up front, 5GB data, unlimited calls and texts, £170 cashback + £35 cashback via TCB. Not had contract for years, is that good for a 2 year contract?

that does sound a decent deal. i am looking to buy one without contract as i am still in contract with EE until the beginning of august. i was thinking of getting a new unlocked phone in july and continue using the EE sim until my contract ends. cheapest one off payment for an unlocked pixel 3a seems to be about £284 or so.
Edited by: "mutley1" 18th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions