Google Pixel 4 XL (128GB) phone

Posted 25th Oct
Hi guys,

hope everyone's well.

Was thinking of getting the new Pixel 4 XL (128GB) but wasn't sure whether to get it on contract or as a SIM free phone? It comes with a free Chromebook if ordered before 28th October. Are there any good deals out there on this phone and any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Just get the pixel 3, the 4 really is such a small improvement u wouldn't bother
adamderak25/10/2019 04:41

Just get the pixel 3, the 4 really is such a small improvement u wouldn't …Just get the pixel 3, the 4 really is such a small improvement u wouldn't bother

Pixel 4 is quite a big upgrade with Soli actually.
jamie1525/10/2019 05:06

Soli I'd hardly a game changer. Most folks won't even notice it.
jamie1525/10/2019 05:06

haha, I really don't understand this, the use cases they show on adverts are so useless, waving hand over stopwatch, firstly I haven't used the clock app for timers on my phone for yonks, and secondly this would only come in handy when baking in a kitchen or something dirty.

skipping tracks in songs - anytime im listening to music its most likley through google home which i can talk too

Face unlock crap is flawed and I prefer fingerprint as do most people, waste battery also by opening the camera sensor constantly.

Tell me a real usecase that people actually want
Edited by: "Gumbon" 25th Oct
It’s getting slated at the moment in most reviews - so I’m going to hold off for a while I think. The chrome book is only worth about £100 irl and I think I’ll probably save more than that with a decent BF deal.
adamderak25/10/2019 08:49

Soli I'd hardly a game changer. Most folks won't even notice it.

As it is the main unlocking option on the phone, they will.
Gumbon25/10/2019 09:26

haha, I really don't understand this, the use cases they show on adverts …haha, I really don't understand this, the use cases they show on adverts are so useless, waving hand over stopwatch, firstly I haven't used the clock app for timers on my phone for yonks, and secondly this would only come in handy when baking in a kitchen or something dirty.skipping tracks in songs - anytime im listening to music its most likley through google home which i can talk tooFace unlock crap is flawed and I prefer fingerprint as do most people, waste battery also by opening the camera sensor constantly.Tell me a real usecase that people actually want

It doesn't matter if you dislike the feature, but it is a major change (for good or bad). It's a gimmick for sure (apart from the face unlock) but it's still nice to have. Also, Pixel 4 has a second camera vs the Pixel 3.
My two main reasons for wanting a phone like this one:
1) superb camera quality HD (captures the stars and galaxy way at night)
2) Internal storage
If any other phone has this good quality camera and 128gb Internal storage then I'll consider getting it.
Thanks for all your comments so far
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants