Posted 27 November 2021

Google Pixel 6 Case & Screen Protector

Hi hotukdealers

As I managed to get the Vodafone deal for the Google Pixel 6, does anyone have any advice on which phone case and screen protector to go for please? Any screen protectors that allow the fingerprint sensor to run smoothly? Is the Google Pixel 6 case from Google Store the one to go for or are there better options available?

Budgets:

- Screen protector looking at around £10

- Phone case looking at £20 max but willing to go for the Google Store one at £22.50 (student discount) if it's the best option

Many thanks in advance for any helpful replies
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I got the Spigen Tough Armour for my 6 Pro. It retails for £17.99 on Amazon and provides decent coverage.

Spigen have several options under £20. The main reason I went for the Tough Armour was it has a built-in kick stand

Spigen Tough Armor Case Compatible with Pixel 6 - Gunmetal : Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

With regards to the screen protector, have a look on the Pixel 6 subreddit as some screen protectors intefer with the fingerprint reader

(1) Google Pixel 6 (reddit.com)
    Sorry I pre-ordered the phone. Other than Spigen cases, accessories were pretty limited at the time
    Author
    williemaykit29/11/2021 14:11

I got the Spigen Tough Armour for my 6 Pro. It retails for £17.99 on …I got the Spigen Tough Armour for my 6 Pro. It retails for £17.99 on Amazon and provides decent coverage. Spigen have several options under £20. The main reason I went for the Tough Armour was it has a built-in kick standSpigen Tough Armor Case Compatible with Pixel 6 - Gunmetal : Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & PhotoWith regards to the screen protector, have a look on the Pixel 6 subreddit as some screen protectors intefer with the fingerprint reader(1) Google Pixel 6 (reddit.com)

Thank you. I ended up going for the official case in the end from CeX as I had a voucher, didn't have to pay for it. I can return for a full refund if condition is unacceptable or I don't think it is protective enough

Would you advise to try without a screen protector? I haven't done before and I'm worried to do that, I don't want to scratch the phone screen

Would you possibly have any suggestions for a good phone charger (preferably from Argos as I have a gift card but no worries if not)? Google asking £25 I can't justify. I think Pixel 6 (not the Pro model) is 23W right? Baffles me Google selling a 30W charger for a 23W phone (edited)
    I pre-ordered mine. There weren't many options available. I haven't had a look at the options since to be honest.

As for chargers, we have a couple of wireless chargers dotted around the house. The fastest one for me is the Offlite which is a desk lamp and charger. If I am in a hurry I use a laptop charger (edited)
    Author
    williemaykit29/11/2021 15:26

I pre-ordered mine. There weren't many options available. I haven't had a …I pre-ordered mine. There weren't many options available. I haven't had a look at the options since to be honest

You pre-ordered the case or the screen protector? Or the phone itself? Thanks (edited)
's avatar