EXPIRED

Google Pixel XL International Giveaway @ Android Authority

via gleam

17 Comments

Thank you

Thanks

thanks

thanks

Now that is one overprised phone! No thanks I prefer a phone that has a battery that gets through the day!

orioza

Now that is one overprised phone! No thanks I prefer a phone that has a … Now that is one overprised phone! No thanks I prefer a phone that has a battery that gets through the day!

​Uhh its a giveaway.

orioza

Now that is one overprised phone! No thanks I prefer a phone that has a … Now that is one overprised phone! No thanks I prefer a phone that has a battery that gets through the day!

I agree it's overpriced, sad as I was itching to buy it.

Your other comments make no sense however, any reviews which suggest poor battery life.

And anyway, as someone said, this is a giveaway...

Is competition posting a new thing? Seen several lately and don't remember seing them before

Good luck then. I am sure you used all 10 ways of entering? As for bad battery life. I have had the last 3 generations of Nexus devices (all were affordable this is not) and none of them had good battery life. This is a phone with a massive (screen) and a marginal larger battery. So good luck with getting through the day with that. Please prove me wrong and get yourself one.

never heard of anything being too expensive to win oO

orioza

Good luck then. I am sure you used all 10 ways of entering? As for bad … Good luck then. I am sure you used all 10 ways of entering? As for bad battery life. I have had the last 3 generations of Nexus devices (all were affordable this is not) and none of them had good battery life. This is a phone with a massive (screen) and a marginal larger battery. So good luck with getting through the day with that. Please prove me wrong and get yourself one.

As I said I was looking to get one but not at this price. Also you do realise there is a middle ground between making stuff about about this phone's battery life and just buying one blind like you suggest I do. It's called waiting for an actual review.

If I still wanted to buy this phone despite the crazy price, that's what an intelligent person would do. Thanks for the advice anyway buddy.

Got to be in it to win it Thanks op

Thank you

Thank You

Cheers

Thanks silkyxbox. Good luck.

dwattsy21

Is competition posting a new thing? Seen several lately and don't … Is competition posting a new thing? Seen several lately and don't remember seing them before

dwattsy21. I have been doing competitions on here for 10 years now. You must have clicked on the competitions thread to get here. Give it a go you never know your luck.

justjunie

Thanks silkyxbox. Good luck. dwattsy21. I have been doing competitions … Thanks silkyxbox. Good luck. dwattsy21. I have been doing competitions on here for 10 years now. You must have clicked on the competitions thread to get here. Give it a go you never know your luck.

Nope I clicked I to this from the "hot" tab... maybe that shows hot everything and not just deals now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Speccing a gaming pc22
    2. Kitchen tap replacement11
    3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1212
    4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please33

See more discussions