Google Play Credit Expiry?

I am able to see Google Play balance under 'Payment methods'. But it doesn't show the expiry date. So does it mean credit doesn't expire?
Its credit received from Chromecast and Gift Cards (not Google Opinion Rewards).

8 Comments

Is this credit you have bought or earned through surveys.

Welcome to the Google Play Help Forum. Yes, credits accrued through Google Opinion Rewards expire 1 year from the date of your most recently completed survey. To view the expiration date of your credits, follow these directions:
Navigate to https://payments.google.com/
Login to your account and click Payment Methods
Scroll to the bottom of this page and look for the Google Play balance payment method
This should include your current balance and expiration date.

Original Poster

Treboeth

Is this credit you have bought or earned through surveys.

No.. It was credit got from Chromecast offers

Original Poster

Treboeth

Welcome to the Google Play Help Forum. Yes, credits accrued through … Welcome to the Google Play Help Forum. Yes, credits accrued through Google Opinion Rewards expire 1 year from the date of your most recently completed survey. To view the expiration date of your credits, follow these directions:Navigate to https://payments.google.com/Login to your account and click Payment MethodsScroll to the bottom of this page and look for the Google Play balance payment methodThis should include your current balance and expiration date.

In the past, It used the say the expiry date and the balance. Now only balance is mentioned.

raj75

In the past, It used the say the expiry date and the balance. Now only … In the past, It used the say the expiry date and the balance. Now only balance is mentioned.

I only have credit from surveys and same as you don`t see any expiry date on the App.

It`s almost like they want you to lose it

pretty sure the chromecast credit expires 31/1/17

The only way I'm aware of is to do the following

- Load 'rewards' app on your phone
- Note the balance of your credit available through the app home screen
- click reward history
- Start adding up from the top of the list the credits you've earned until you reach the figure that is your current balance
- Once you've got to the rewards balance of your account the date on the left is the date + 1 year when the rewards will expire. The same applies per item above that

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5hp9IHnoqSg/maxresdefault.jpg

As per that image you just work up from the point where you match your balance to see when credit will be expired.

Original Poster

Astec123

The only way I'm aware of is to do the following- Load 'rewards' app on … The only way I'm aware of is to do the following- Load 'rewards' app on your phone- Note the balance of your credit available through the app home screen- click reward history- Start adding up from the top of the list the credits you've earned until you reach the figure that is your current balance- Once you've got to the rewards balance of your account the date on the left is the date + 1 year when the rewards will expire. The same applies per item above that As per that image you just work up from the point where you match your balance to see when credit will be expired.

Thanks. But my credit is from Chromecast and Gift Cards (not Google Opinion Rewards).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***115
    2. word association Game73944488
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767269
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047113

See more discussions