Google Play Pass - 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL (£4.99 PER MONTH)

Posted 16th Jul
Play Pass is a lot like Apple Arcade, in that you subscribe to a continually updating catalogue of games and get access to everything in them without the worry of ads or in-app purchases trying to fleece you out of your life savings.

play.google.com/abo…ss/

3506651.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
I feel like interest in Apple Arcade has completely dropped off a cliff. The new releases seem to have completely stalled too. Google are a little late to the party here.
Still not showing for me yet. You have to love the staged rollouts by Google
mrcheesecake16/07/2020 10:00

Still not showing for me yet. You have to love the staged rollouts by …Still not showing for me yet. You have to love the staged rollouts by Google

It isn't showing for me on Google Play at all but there is a workaround. On your Android phone, search Google for "Google Play Pass" and select the option that takes you to Google Play

I can't see myself paying £5 a month or £30 a year but I have taken the free trial, immediately scheduled to cancel automatically once the trial ends
Not sure what this isn't a deal anyone. It was the only way I saw it. Thanks for posting. Great for kids to avoid the plague of IAP and adverts.
jazid17/07/2020 09:19

Not sure what this isn't a deal anyone. It was the only way I saw it. …Not sure what this isn't a deal anyone. It was the only way I saw it. Thanks for posting. Great for kids to avoid the plague of IAP and adverts.

It's because it's a permanent price - even the discounted £29.99/year is not a temporary offer.
jazid17/07/2020 09:19

Not sure what this isn't a deal anyone. It was the only way I saw it. …Not sure what this isn't a deal anyone. It was the only way I saw it. Thanks for posting. Great for kids to avoid the plague of IAP and adverts.

I posted it as a deal, as you get a free month but it was merged with this thread based on this discussion having been stated first, not because there isn't a deal/freebie.

I do think people will miss the post, as discussions aren't flagged up on the homepage or in searches.
My deal also got shut down as well. Some else has posted it again and mods seem to have left it alone for 8h
Edited by: "neon85" 18th Jul
Just had my comment deleted by a mod!
Very good deal, thanks for posting. Will keep kids busy with all these rain
Also could end Huawei if no access to Google play
armybike17/07/2020 14:20

I posted it as a deal, as you get a free month but it was merged with this …I posted it as a deal, as you get a free month but it was merged with this thread based on this discussion having been stated first, not because there isn't a deal/freebie.I do think people will miss the post, as discussions aren't flagged up on the homepage or in searches.

Agree, I saw this yesterday in the deal. Most people may miss it.
Please move it to deals rather than discussion.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants