Google Play Store on Amazon Fire tablet

Found 28th Nov 2017
Anyone here installed the above on a Fire tablet? Just wondered how it turned out - reasonably close to a native Android tablet or a pain in the backside and still lots of incompatibility? bought a Fire tablet for Christmas and now second guessing myself in case I was better going for a proper Android tablet. On saying that, I didn't see anything close for the price

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Ive done it on two
Very easy vids on google
Or
Youtube and it still works after tablet updates

Here link i used
google.co.uk/amp…mp/
Edited by: "kevlfc" 29th Nov 2017

kevlfc8 h, 15 m ago

Ive done it on twoVery easy vids on googleOrYoutube and it still works …Ive done it on twoVery easy vids on googleOrYoutube and it still works after tablet updatesHere link i usedhttps://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to-install-the-google-play-store-on-your-amazon-fire-tablet/amp/

I used the same site just yesterday. Works fine.

The only thing I can’t get rid of I the advertising on the lock screen. Anyone have any clues on how to do this?

kashmemon1 h, 32 m ago

I used the same site just yesterday. Works fine. The only thing I can’t g …I used the same site just yesterday. Works fine. The only thing I can’t get rid of I the advertising on the lock screen. Anyone have any clues on how to do this?

Log online with amazon find the contact us page and find the live chat i dun mine in the late evening and said is the any chance of of a good will gesture will you take the adverts off the kids keep clicking them. They said to me did u know the the adverts were on there when u bought it just say no i didnt know
If it dont work just logout then login and try with some one else.
Edited by: "kevlfc" 29th Nov 2017

There is usually a 5 or 10 pound charge
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions