Google Play subscription, can 3 of us access it on different devices?

6 replies
Found 1st Jan 2015
Thinking of signing up to this. Theres a 60 day free trial atm. If I sign up to it, can my husband and daughter also access it or do I need to pay £9.99 each?

6 Comments

Original Poster

Thank you for that, dont think I'll bother as my daughter will be on it most of all. Do you know if spotify is the same?

Angel_Of_The_North

Thank you for that, dont think I'll bother as my daughter will be on it … Thank you for that, dont think I'll bother as my daughter will be on it most of all. Do you know if spotify is the same?

Yes spotify is the same, I was going to say in my original post but was too lazy! However the 99p for 3 months offer on spotify was still on last night when I last looked.

Original Poster

thank you for that.

Angel_Of_The_North

thank you for that.

You could always just sign up for the trial on two separate accounts and cancel. You'll then be able to use the service for 90days on either Deezer or Play Music

Original Poster

SupremeJaguar

You could always just sign up for the trial on two separate accounts and … You could always just sign up for the trial on two separate accounts and cancel. You'll then be able to use the service for 90days on either Deezer or Play Music

Thanks for this. I'll look into it xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration1013
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1834
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2687
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769304

See more discussions