Google Stadia Premiere Edition Pre Order inc Stadia Controller, Chromecast Ultra, 3 Months Pro + Destiny 2 Collection £119 from Google Store

Posted 5th Nov
store.google.com/pro…dia

Pre Orders commence shipping from 19th November 2019.

Play Stadia with Premiere Edition. Get access to Stadia and three months of Stadia Pro included. Combine Chromecast Ultra3 with a Stadia Controller to play in up to 4K on your TV, and also play games on Stadia across all supported devices in early access.

Get three months of Stadia Pro subscription included with Stadia Premiere Edition, unlocking access to an ever-expanding library of free games starting with Destiny 2: The Collection (including the Shadowkeep and Forsaken expansions with Annual Passes, Curse of Osiris and Warmind).

@BuzzDuraband has put together a decent introductory guide here:

hotukdeals.com/discussions/everything-you-need-to-know-about-google-stadia-3324879
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
Are they still working on it ????😁
All I see is preorders for months & months ...
hatot05/11/2019 17:04

Are they still working on it ????😁All I see is preorders for months & …Are they still working on it ????😁All I see is preorders for months & months ...

It goes live on the 19th Nov pre-ordered mine months ago!The despactch dates have the stadia community going crazy though as some wont receve the founder edition until Dec! Anyway on this deal for me its cold as the founders edition was the same price and you get 3 months buddy pass!
Paul_Stemp05/11/2019 17:10

It goes live on the 19th Nov pre-ordered mine months ago!The despactch …It goes live on the 19th Nov pre-ordered mine months ago!The despactch dates have the stadia community going crazy though as some wont receve the founder edition until Dec! Anyway on this deal for me its cold as the founders edition was the same price and you get 3 months buddy pass!

I pre-ordered my Premiere Edition the day the option went live and I have a shipping date of 26th November, I'd take the shipping dates with a pinch of salt.
Is the only physical product you get from this the controller? My TV already has chromecast 4k built in so won’t need that.
No point pre-ordering at this stage, they said you won't be guaranteed to get it day one AND it's first come first serve (so you will be back of the queue).
theverge.com/201…ate

Plus it won't have any public tests before going live so launch should be interesting
koparanov05/11/2019 17:13

Is the only physical product you get from this the controller? My TV …Is the only physical product you get from this the controller? My TV already has chromecast 4k built in so won’t need that.

It's my understanding that you can start using Stadia with existing Chromecasts, tablets, laptops etc and third party e.g. Xbox and PS4 controllers when the Base pack launches next year.
This genuinely looks crap, Google in gaming is also a scary thought - they control way too much!
Hard pass from me. When gaming all becomes streaming only, its over for me.
I don't think Google will last long in this market.
There's no way I'd waste my money on this thing. Bottom of the barrel of the game streaming services
joeydeacon05/11/2019 17:12

I pre-ordered my Premiere Edition the day the option went live and I have …I pre-ordered my Premiere Edition the day the option went live and I have a shipping date of 26th November, I'd take the shipping dates with a pinch of salt.

Your premiere edition delivery date is a day before my founders edition delivery date
If you're not latency sensitive you might get along with this... although with Google claiming "negative latency" (impossible) I'm guessing that basically means the AI processing server-side will be guessing what you are going to do next and anticipating the input so you don't notice any latency.... which makes me wonder if you will be playing the game or the AI will be playing for you in a way so most people won't even notice? But uhhhh... hard pass from me too.
the_adjudicator05/11/2019 21:22

If you're not latency sensitive you might get along with this... although …If you're not latency sensitive you might get along with this... although with Google claiming "negative latency" (impossible) I'm guessing that basically means the AI processing server-side will be guessing what you are going to do next and anticipating the input so you don't notice any latency.... which makes me wonder if you will be playing the game or the AI will be playing for you in a way so most people won't even notice? But uhhhh... hard pass from me too.

I bet that whole predicting what you're going to do and do it for you is going to have some problems I'm curious

I wanna see what a competitive gamer can do
Will the game just glitch out and do stuff by itself
Edited by: "Norseg" 5th Nov
I would like to see Euro Trucker 2 on the list would love to play this on my 55 inch tv.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants