Q. What qualifies under our price protection policy?
A. If the price of the item you purchased on Google Store decreased within 15 calendar days of purchase, you might be eligible for price protection.
What qualifies under our price match policy?
Google Store matches advertised online prices from qualifying retailers.
The following conditions apply:
- Your request must be made within the buyer’s remorse period.
- Online pricing must be in the same currency as the currency used to purchase the qualifying product on Google Store.
- The advertised price must be for the same model (same color and memory, if applicable).
- The advertised price must still be in effect when the adjustment is requested (no rain checks if Google Store is out of stock).
- You must provide a live link to the promo or webpage that verifies the price. PDFs, screenshots, pictures, or individual price quotes are not accepted.
- For phones, price match is available for Unlocked models only; we’re unable to match pricing for carrier models.
- Excludes: Contract mobile phones or financing deals; special daily or hourly deals; pre-order or trade-in offers; wholesale or educational pricing; mail-in, coupon, or gift card offers; pricing errors; product bundles or free items; bundled services or support; clearance, open box, refurbished, or pre-owned items; products shipped or sold by third-party sellers on competitor’s website.
- Google reserves the right to decline a price match if we suspect fraud or unauthorized reseller activity.
- Only 2 per customer per model.