Google Store UK discount code giveaway

Posted 8th Dec 2019
Hi everyone,

I got a 20% discount code for the Google store as a perk for my Local guide contributions. Works for everything in the Google store excepting Pixel 4 phones and Stadia. I don't need it so it is free to go. Please check the store first and see if you are interested in buying something and only ask for it if you are 100% sure that you are going to use it. Reply to this post and I will send you the code by pm.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
I’ll take it
Did you get the code emailed to you @koahhe? I'm a Local Guide and got nothing, or do you find it in the Google Maps app? If so where please? Thanks
andrewworrall108/12/2019 19:54

Did you get the code emailed to you @koahhe? I'm a Local Guide and got …Did you get the code emailed to you @koahhe? I'm a Local Guide and got nothing, or do you find it in the Google Maps app? If so where please? Thanks

I received one by email (used it already). I'm a level 6 guide if that makes any difference
Edited by: "Somnus" 8th Dec 2019
Somnus08/12/2019 20:06

I received one by email (used it already). I'm a level 6 guide if that …I received one by email (used it already). I'm a level 6 guide if that makes any difference

I'm also level 6. I guess it's account specific. Thanks for confirming though
Edit **gone**
Edited by: "ncd" 9th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions