Groups

Google streetmap - serious problem

Hi guys,I've got a major nightmare on my hands and I need your help.......

I've been a "BIG PLAYA" on a well known deals site,gone and told everyone on there that I'm driving a beemer,earn ridiculous amounts of money,play top level football and that I cage fight,kill dogs and all sorts of other things that involve having "MAD SKILLZ".

Trouble is,I google mapped my mums house and there is a picture of me getting into her Skoda with my Thomas the Tank Engine lunch box on the way to school.

How can I keep this quiet ?

19 Comments

lol..

haha!! so funny!!

awesome, repped

Don't be ashamed, it could have been a TellyTubbies Lunchbox.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4697563

Don't be ashamed, it could have been a TellyTubbies Lunchbox.

*NO SHAME*

TellyTubbies is Thursday,soooooo glad I never got caught with my Sportacus one tho ;-)

The street maps thing is AMAZING!

I found my neighbours walking in the local high street on Google Maps about an hour ago - what a surprise.

Awesome.

Suprised it's not been threadjacked yet though. :-D

has any one got link for it

:w00t::giggle: quality

Original Poster

fireheaven;4697779

:w00t::giggle: quality

Its no laughing matter - we stopped off at Primark on the way for some new Ladybird plimsoles and I think its caught me coming out of the shop wearing the things!:x

Easy solution - jet off to Italy to model for one of their non-existent "men's lifestyle" mags until the heat cools down.

simples!

grex9101;4697829

Easy solution - jet off to Italy to model for one of their non-existent … Easy solution - jet off to Italy to model for one of their non-existent "men's lifestyle" mags until the heat cools down.simples!

Genius.

Brilliant.

You do realise it is terribly unlucky to leave your Christmas decorations up after twelfth night don't you. :thumbsup:

could have been worse, it could have been a new mini lol

:oops:

*Eagerly awaits JFK 's arrival*

Where is the playa anyways?

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;4698391

*Eagerly awaits JFK 's arrival*Where is the playa anyways?

Legoland probably, then off for a happy meal :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4697847

Brilliant.You do realise it is terribly unlucky to leave your Christmas … Brilliant.You do realise it is terribly unlucky to leave your Christmas decorations up after twelfth night don't you. :thumbsup:

Happy now ?
    Avvy changed.

Thanks to Emasu and kaits:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764363
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions