Google Translate End of Days Prediction

Found 21st Jul
Here's an odd one for you. Go to Google Translate. Set the language to Yoruba and type in the word dog eighteen times.

translate.google.co.uk/m/t…=en
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Doomsday Clock is three minutes at twelve We are experiencing characters and a dramatic developments in the world, which indicate that we are increasingly approaching the end times and Jesus' return
Same for Maori
Wongy11010 m ago

[Image]

You're getting to like that pic I see.
34447975-pB7xW.jpgSuch poor grammar though

Nice easter egg, must have been a Google engineer messing about as they didn't think anyone would ever use the language Yoruba, especially to write the English word 'dog' 18 times
Why would anyone go onto Google Translate, set the language to Yaruba and type in the word dog 18 times, in the first place??

The world has gone crazy, the Yarubians have taken over.
Religious discussion isn't allow so stick to 17 dogs.
jamie0153 h, 34 m ago

[Image] Such poor grammar though Nice easter egg, must have been a …[Image] Such poor grammar though Nice easter egg, must have been a Google engineer messing about as they didn't think anyone would ever use the language Yoruba, especially to write the English word 'dog' 18 times

If you look it up it actually seems to be something to do with 'Deep Dreaming'
It might be that, "Many misunderstand the meaning of Deuteronomy 23:18, concluding that it would be a sin to engage in the sale of dogs: “You shall not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord your God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord your God.”

Dog in this might be male prostitute.

Revelation 22:15 states, “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.” This is plainly referring to the various types of people who will not enter God’s kingdom, because of their unwillingness to repent of their degenerate lifestyles.

It could be that someone has negative thoughts about male prostitution.
Edited by: "splender" 22nd Jul
splender22nd Jul

It might be that, "Many misunderstand the meaning of Deuteronomy 23:18, …It might be that, "Many misunderstand the meaning of Deuteronomy 23:18, concluding that it would be a sin to engage in the sale of dogs: “You shall not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord your God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord your God.” Dog in this might be male prostitute.Revelation 22:15 states, “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.” This is plainly referring to the various types of people who will not enter God’s kingdom, because of their unwillingness to repent of their degenerate lifestyles.It could be that someone has negative thoughts about male prostitution.

Snarer.

P.S. Not you; Snarer is the word achieved through one of the many gematrial avenues - not that I put any store by such things, but some ancients from the Mesopotamian region did, and it's possible the author of the google texts still does.

Ultimately, I'm just guessing.
Edited by: "tryn2help" 23rd Jul
There are so many weird translations like this on Reddit at r/translategate

For example type this from the Hawaiian language: a a e i i o u a a e i e e u u u i i o u e a a a a a a a a u i i a u e i o i a e

And you get: And I will say unto you, I will do it unto you, and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

34454029.jpg
Also, if you keep on writing 'ko ko' over and over again in Somali it gives loads of weird phrases.
Edited by: "jamie015" 22nd Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants