Groups

Googling Your User Name

Has anyone ever googled their username?

What weird and wonderful results get returned? I tried mine (both MinstrelMan and Minstrel_Man - as this site wouldnt let me use an underscore in my name)

It returned the usual stuff people on Myspace with the same name, some of the other forums I go on, sites where my bootlegs from my old DJing days etc.

However! Imagine my very horror when you type my username in google and the very first returned page is this one....

google.co.uk/sea…yGBgoogle.co.uk/sea…yGB

IT IS NOT ME!!!! :giggle:

23 Comments

[size=4]lmao & Rofl!![/size]
    [size=4][/size]

PMSL!

Quality, if i had tea then id have spat it everywhere!

Original Poster

Can I change my name by internet d-poll?

Have you guys tried googlism? It tells you what you 'are'.

googlism.com/

starlet is born in the provocative 'simone'starlet is bornstarlet is born … starlet is born in the provocative 'simone'starlet is bornstarlet is born what's talent got to do with stardom? devostarlet is born in the provocative 'simone' jeff stricklerstarlet is born interview by arnie flores text and photos by chris alcobendasstarlet is intimidating to its competitorsstarlet is the hoax with the moststarlet is a neat machine brian byrnestarlet is truly a pilot's delight with the freedom to experience limited aerobatics and superior maneuvering capabilities with docile stallstarlet is cruising at 13 knotsstarlet is travelling back down the coast bearing witness to the destruction of the great bearstarlet is msstarlet is a pageant system to grow with and truststarlet is proud to award over $65starlet is proud to be a nonstarlet is an elegantstarlet is a double cain granddaughterstarlet is my absolute favourite tentstarlet is a all wood single seat designstarlet is registered n150cbstarlet is the sexy and hip los angelesstarlet is a 60starlet is a nudiestarlet is now spayed and living in san diegostarlet is a 128starlet is not configured "in purestarlet is a simplestarlet is gorgeous by anyone's standardsstarlet is available fromstarlet is easily adapted to burn air drawn from outside the housestarlet is completely activestarlet is my personal little free site that's all about mestarlet is also available as a 12v dc version ensuring that this cryostat really is one of the most versatile possiblestarlet is indeed ready to runstarlet is a compact electric cold fogging machine for the efficent combatting of insectsstarlet is that it´s four blushing boys from sweden in buttonstarlet is available as a battery operated 12v dc version ensuring that this cryostat really is one of the most versatilestarlet is a surprise and a delight from the moment it startsstarlet is 1900lbs and they all produces 200hpstarlet is built for practical application and durabilitystarlet is a beautiful machinestarlet is obviously attempting to incorporate the work of their idols into an otherwise whitewashed musical visionstarlet is not a shooterstarlet is designed to allow maxistarlet is the perfect gift for the espresso loverstarlet is chummy with the comedian’s wife whom she befriended on purposestarlet is still in the bathroomstarlet is made up of a new “growth layer” of young and very young women who have not yet started their career in the trade unionstarlet is a lovely grey fillystarlet is found dead and it's revealed that she wasn't wellstarlet is an attractive looking aircraft with tapered wing and sliding bubble canopystarlet is making a name for herself in hollywoodstarlet is very similar in geometry to the stargazerstarlet is just about everything one couldstarlet is a promising young mare by apha great im so awesomestarlet is a great carstarlet is voor die auto een zeer goedstarlet is meant to symbolize the typist in such a way that the splendid evening dress seems meant for the actress as distinct from the real girlstarlet is undertakenstarlet is more fun than a night at mrstarlet is a young king bred brood mare who has produced 3 foals so farstarlet is good enough >so that dclmainstarlet is a limited edition fairy doll from the florence maranuk collectionstarlet is hiding instarlet is hearthstone's convection stovestarlet is at one level very much a country albumstarlet is 18 years oldstarlet is a great quality baton with a unique stars and stripes pattern on the shaft of the batonstarlet is a great quality baton with a unique stars and stripes pattern on the shaft ofstarlet is built from sitka sprucestarlet is just pixelsstarlet is gone to be replaced by the yarisstarlet is just about everything one could wish for in a highstarlet is a very athletic girlstarlet is in it's own leaguestarlet is the dam of andrew's finessestarlet is up for the job as a new addition to the holiday 2002 wee bear village collectionstarlet is one of those cars you’d consider as a manual but flatstarlet is in fact a bouncystarlet is toyota's minimum carstarlet is 1300ccstarlet is dully dependablestarlet is owned by dean davis of woosterstarlet is servicing someone between sipsstarlet is a juniorstarlet is all wood with a fabric coveringstarlet is another product of drstarlet is satisfied with the adoration of teenage boys until she realizes that there is more to life than being a starlet

I do quite well Googling my name in various forms (MBeeching, Matt Beeching, Matthew Beeching amonst other variations). Invariably top of the results, which doesn't do my career as an undercover spy any favours...

I like my googlism.......

beckyboo is just fine
    beckyboo is brushing him because miss tessa likes to talk to him and loves when jeremey and pooper
    beckyboo is making more sense then all of you

I think this thread is a clear double bluff after the OP realised just how easy to find that page was

Results 1 - 10 of about 6,220 for duckmagicuk2. (0.34 seconds)

googled mine came back with nuthing lol

my first results is the profile for here hahaha

Unsurprisingly noone has ever heard of me.

Sorry, Google doesn't know enough about johnmcl7 yet.

Yet...Results 1 - 10 of about 13,600 for johnmcl7. (0.08 seconds)

Unique name as far as I know, how many more results does Google want from me??

John

Results 1 - 10 of about 352 for boxblu. (0.18 seconds)

It seems to be all about me from different forums etc. and also good old boxblu.co.uk which i have nout on yet lol.

Dammit, get back to work...dissertation dissertaion dissertation

Original Poster

Artemis

I think this thread is a clear double bluff after the OP realised just … I think this thread is a clear double bluff after the OP realised just how easy to find that page was

Busted! :roll:

No, like I said I MinstrelMan is actually a variant of my proper username Minstrel_Man which if you do a UK google seach is all me from the most diverse forums ranging from a forum about sandwiches (Longmans - for those who listen to radio 1) to DJing/Bootlegging to modelling

You know there is a Minstrel_Man on the forum too? Is this all an elaborate plot to erase that one episode from your internet history?

Original Poster

that could have been me too, signed up on an old work email and forgot my password, it will probably have either an anglianwater.co.uk or Biwater domain

MinstrelMan

Busted! :roll: No, like I said I MinstrelMan is actually a variant of my … Busted! :roll: No, like I said I MinstrelMan is actually a variant of my proper username Minstrel_Man which if you do a UK google seach is all me from the most diverse forums ranging from a forum about sandwiches (Longmans - for those who listen to radio 1) to DJing/Bootlegging to modelling

You were a model :giggle:

Original Poster

Joshanna

You were a model :giggle:

No you big div :roll:

I was a models (Nikkis) chauffer - although I did occasionally get dragged into some photos which could be emabressing.

that could have been me too, signed up on an old work email and forgot my … that could have been me too, signed up on an old work email and forgot my password, it will probably have either an anglianwater.co.uk or Biwater domain

Yup that's the one. Do you want me to sort that out?

Original Poster

May as well delete it to be honest, I'm already been associated with the MinstrelMan found on google by that pesky Joshanna :lol:

g8ina : 752 pages and they're ALL me

G8INA is my radio ham callsign and is quite possibly unique. That's one of the reasons why my site shows up so well in Google searches for "Irish Music" (18.7 million, 11th ish) and "Book Of Condolences" (1.1 million, 5th).

anyone tried ]google fight? Thats always amusing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…79
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions