goonertillide told us today about Amazon dash buttons there are 48 which ones would u use?

48 is not enough what do the miscers need

16 Comments

Original Poster

here is the thread with what they are

hotukdeals.com/mis…839
Edited by: "miles136" 1st Sep 2016

Original Poster

I need dash buttons for

Fem fresh
insect repellent
diet coke
pot noodle
shake n vac
mouth wash
sausage
wet wipes
lemon cello
mealworms
skin bleach
bleach
pimms
nuts
diet coke
olives
Cheese
whitards tea

Edited by: "miles136" 1st Sep 2016

None

A completely pointless product specifically targeted at the ultra lazy . Only a fool would pay money for a device to re-order a product. You'll have to check the price anyway so might as well just click on the buy button then without having this nonsense.

Rum button
[img]i2.wp.com/www…gif?resize=450%2C253[/img]

So I gave up my free carrier bags so these could end up in landfill instead?

Prostitutes
Drugs
Wotsits

These have to be the dumbest thing since USB Finger Dance Mats

paramountzone.com/usb…htm

Edited by: "Predikuesi" 1st Sep 2016

Fish fingers
Processed peas
Salt
Chip shop Vinegar
Warburton's medium sliced loaf
Lurpak

a dash button to order a dash button

Original Poster

deeky

Fish fingersProcessed peasSaltChip shop VinegarWarburton's medium sliced … Fish fingersProcessed peasSaltChip shop VinegarWarburton's medium sliced loafLurpak

omg how could I forget Lurpak

and St Dalfore jam

Predikuesi

These have to be the dumbest thing since USB Finger Dance … These have to be the dumbest thing since USB Finger Dance Matshttps://www.paramountzone.com/usb-finger-dance-mat.htm

Oh. I got one of those in a job lot of gaming stuff. Always wondered what the point was. None, I see.

chocci

None A completely pointless product specifically targeted at the ultra … None A completely pointless product specifically targeted at the ultra lazy . Only a fool would pay money for a device to re-order a product. You'll have to check the price anyway so might as well just click on the buy button then without having this nonsense.

You actually get it for free because you get £4.99 off the first order you use with the button.

summerof76

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b9ci_z4v7Mhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjwLcmqZTKUX)

youtube.com/wat…5oU

SkyBlu75

You actually get it for free because you get £4.99 off the first order … You actually get it for free because you get £4.99 off the first order you use with the button.

Ah right... Order one Dash button. Use that Dash button to re-order a Dash Button. Unlimited supply of Dash Buttons for £4.99 - Flog them for a quid a piece. Instant millionaire, you're welcome

*When you use the next button
Edited by: "F.D" 5th Sep 2016

FantasyDeals

Ah right... Order one Dash button. Use that Dash button to re-order a … Ah right... Order one Dash button. Use that Dash button to re-order a Dash Button. Unlimited supply of Dash Buttons for £4.99 - Flog them for a quid a piece. Instant millionaire, you're welcome ;):D

Push it baby X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
    2. What do these 2 men have in common58
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions