Goooooooo Arsenal " may contain spoilers" says sarcastically

42 replies
Found 23rd Mar 2008
no the game hasnt finished and i dont know the result im just cheering on my team...

so before anyone starts .. Dont ... just chill the hell out..

1. Misc
  2. Arsenal
42 Comments

Banned

Hopefully the both lose. Mass brawl, all players sent off, instant relegation and then both put into liquidation.

Well I can hope can't I?

come on arsenal!!!

Would rather Chelsea win, but not really fussed - just as long as one of them wins and stops Man U winning the league

Hang on, i thought you were going to the match Tarby25 ??????

Banned

Yer just hangin in there now. The best you can hope for now is Champions league next season, most probably just UEFA.:whistling:

Banned

surfer90;1765798

Would rather Chelsea win, but not really fussed - just as long as one of … Would rather Chelsea win, but not really fussed - just as long as one of them wins and stops Man U winning the league

It aint gonna happen pal:-D:

Banned

el-beatle;1765827

Haven't you got some sardines to catch?:p

Original Poster

smithyp1;1765812

Hang on, i thought you were going to the match Tarby25 ??????

Hmmm :oops:i was but then i was then i was informed that i had an easter egg hunt today to attend with the kids and i wasnt upon pain of death to miss it :roll:

Banned

i second that

Original Poster

guv;1765794

Hopefully the both lose. Mass brawl, all players sent off, instant … Hopefully the both lose. Mass brawl, all players sent off, instant relegation and then both put into liquidation.Well I can hope can't I?

now thats just not cricket is it:p

Banned

el-beatle;1765827

Lol, glory hunters taking over another thread..

Can we all spell out this LITERATE word?

P - A - T - H - E - T - I - C

Banned

danby jason;1765850

i second that

See, the united boys always stand and fall together, and to be fair we don't do much falling

Cheers Jas

Banned

t0mm;1765876

Lol, glory hunters taking over another thread..Can we all spell out this … Lol, glory hunters taking over another thread..Can we all spell out this LITERATE word?P - A - T - H - E - T - I - C

Bye bye bye bye, bye bye bye bye

Tarby25;1765845

Hmmm :oops:i was but then i was then i was informed that i had an easter … Hmmm :oops:i was but then i was then i was informed that i had an easter egg hunt today to attend with the kids and i wasnt upon pain of death to miss it :roll:

tut tut tut ...... :roll:

Original Poster

el-beatle;1765887

See, the united boys always stand and fall together, and to be fair we … See, the united boys always stand and fall together, and to be fair we don't do much fallingCheers Jas

we will see:w00t:

Original Poster

smithyp1;1765896

tut tut tut ...... :roll:

how was your trip to reading anyway :w00t::w00t::w00t:

el-beatle;1765890

Bye bye bye bye, bye bye bye bye

Just to let you know, I don't support a premiership team:thumbsup:.

Tarby25;1765906

how was your trip to reading anyway :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Had a great away trip ta...well, the 90 mins in between wern't the best but the day was good.

Championship here we come............again......:)

Banned

el-beatle;1765887

See, the united boys always stand and fall together

But you mostly don't live together! What part of Plymouth did you say you lived?:whistling:

t0mm;1765916

Just to let you know, I don't support a premiership team:thumbsup:.

Are you not the big headed forest fan:whistling:

ryancs;1765928

Are you not the big headed forest fan:whistling:

Big headed?

guv;1765927

But you mostly don't live together! What part of Plymouth did you say you … But you mostly don't live together! What part of Plymouth did you say you lived?:whistling:

i live in Plymouth - thr are way too many Man U fans! it's ridiculous - most of their fans have never even seem them play

t0mm;1765955

Big headed?

ooops it might be someone else on here.....
you are a forest fan though yes?

ryancs;1765966

ooops it might be someone else on here.....you are a forest fan though … ooops it might be someone else on here.....you are a forest fan though yes?

Yes.

And I know we're not getting automatic promotion!

Probably not even playoffs!:oops:

Original Poster

Ho Ho Ho 1-0

1-1 15mins 2 go

Banned

Tarby25;1766030

Ho Ho Ho 1-0

Hopefully you dont regret that - especially with the current score at 1-1

Edit...... 2-1

2-1 chelsea

2-1 much?

finished, might as well give Man utd the title now, as much as it hurts me to say tht

t0mm;1766123

2-1 much?

What on earth is that meant to mean? It makes no sense:thinking:

Banned

get in the chelsea, that saves united avin to fill an empty space in the trophy cabinet

Banned

el-beatle;1766329

get in the chelsea, that saves united avin to fill an empty space in the … get in the chelsea, that saves united avin to fill an empty space in the trophy cabinet

lol

Original Poster

Knickers

matt3454;1766285

What on earth is that meant to mean? It makes no sense:thinking:

Don't worry, you wouldn't understand it.:thumbsup:

Banned

guv;1765927

But you mostly don't live together! What part of Plymouth did you say you … But you mostly don't live together! What part of Plymouth did you say you lived?:whistling:

Yawn :lazy:

Banned

surfer90;1765957

i live in Plymouth - thr are way too many Man U fans! it's ridiculous - … i live in Plymouth - thr are way too many Man U fans! it's ridiculous - most of their fans have never even seem them play

No, there can never be too many Man U fans. Better to have a city full of Mancs that a city full of Plymouth fans. You have my sympathy by the way. I went to plymouth 2 years ago whilst visiting Cornwall, what a S**t whole.

el-beatle;1770014

No, there can never be too many Man U fans. Better to have a city full … No, there can never be too many Man U fans. Better to have a city full of Mancs that a city full of Plymouth fans. You have my sympathy by the way. I went to plymouth 2 years ago whilst visiting Cornwall, what a S**t whole.

For the good of football it is totally not.

glory hunters will be the end of lower league football.

arsenal ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions