Groups

gooutdoors price promise

Didnt know where to post this really and you all probably know anyway, so just a heads up if you didnt already know. I have been looking for a climbing rope for a few weeks and found one on the internet for £117.44, went into go outdoors today with the missus and found the same rope for £179 next to a price promise advert which said find it cheaper elsewhere in a UK shop or on the internet and they will match and knock off 10%, so I got the rope for £105 as they checked it there and then online.

The only rules are that you must have a go outdoors membership card (£4 per year), it must be the exact same item and the item must not be cheaper because its in a sale (i.e it must be the price actually sold online not in a promotion), but to price match against any UK internet price and beat it by 10% and walk away with it there and then, without paying for P&P is a bargain in my opinion, if you are anywhere near a go outdoors that is:)

2 Comments

I use Go Outdoors loads. That £4 membership has saved me a load of dosh and the stuff is just so cheap but all the best brands

Original Poster

the staff were very helful aswell, am really chuffed with my deal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions