GoPro - unable to buy replacement batteries from their website!

Posted 23rd JanEdited by:"N898TS"
Trying to purchase the dual battery charger from the official GoPro website... Hitting a brick wall - see below! 'Go to checkout' isn't clickable due to the top banner.

3393998.jpg
Have tried adding other non-battery items to the basket (such as the £4.99 'the tool' or the sleeve and lanyard) so it's not just a basket with a battery in, though still no luck...

3393998-VCb0Q.jpg
Ideally want to use GoPro's official website as they offer 20% Unidays though, this is shocking! Anybody else had these issues and found a way to resolve?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
Looks like due to postal restrictions you can’t buy them.
MrWalle23/01/2020 19:29

Looks like due to postal restrictions you can’t buy them.

Yup, seems that way, so begs the question why are they ‘selling’ them on the UK store? Seems very strange
N898TS23/01/2020 19:39

Yup, seems that way, so begs the question why are they ‘selling’ them on th …Yup, seems that way, so begs the question why are they ‘selling’ them on the UK store? Seems very strange

Maybe worth contacting them as it could be a glitch. As you can’t post a single battery or more than 3 with a camera so if you buy one and something else it should work.
Edited by: "MrWalle" 23rd Jan
I got a replacement part form GoPro and think it came from germany.. might be they don’t have it in a uk warehouse. Have you phoned or given the company a chance to help you in this?
justanothercid23/01/2020 19:57

I got a replacement part form GoPro and think it came from germany.. might …I got a replacement part form GoPro and think it came from germany.. might be they don’t have it in a uk warehouse. Have you phoned or given the company a chance to help you in this?

I would contact them - they can only be contacted during business hours on phone or live chat though (no email, Twitter etc) which is highly inconvenient and quite surprising for 2020!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants