"Gordon Ramsay in hot water with his banks" - Telegraph report

15 replies
Found 5th Mar 2009
Gordon Ramsay in hot water with his banks - overdue accounts show Gordon Ramsay has landed himself in hot water with his banks, his long-awaited accounts suggest.

telegraph.co.uk/new…tml

Couldn't happen to a nicer man!

15 Comments

starsparkle2311;4556443

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]**** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT][/SIZE]

lol

Reported ............... ;-)

You know that the story is talking about 2006 and 2007, right?

starsparkle2311;4556580

erm, why?

Only joking ...... :oops:

Original Poster

the dandy p;4556591

You know that the story is talking about 2006 and 2007, right?

Certainly - the accounts run to August 2007. Just before the serious current financial crisis started.

Do you think things will have improved for restaurants since then perhaps? :roll:

[COLOR="black"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]woo hoo!! i'm ecstatic! loads of carp stuff has been happening to him lately,must be all the hate vibes i'm thinking!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

starsparkle2311;4557844

[email protected]'s h4te vibes:-D

worked with Ozzie Osbourne too lol!!!

brangelina;4557786

[COLOR="black"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]woo hoo!! i'm ecstatic! loads of … [COLOR="black"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]woo hoo!! i'm ecstatic! loads of carp stuff has been happening to him lately,must be all the hate vibes i'm thinking!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Couldn't happen to a nicer fella. Maybe he should set up a swear box in the kitchen

starsparkle2311;4557916

hahahaha is that when he had his " quad bike accident"?

LOL!! yeah, then i think he got burgled and his house had a small fire. good times!!

Banned

brangelina;4557990

LOL!! yeah, then i think he got burgled and his house had a small fire. … LOL!! yeah, then i think he got burgled and his house had a small fire. good times!!

awww ain't you sweet. and you were having a go at me for laughing about Wendy Richard!

vibeone;4557998

awww ain't you sweet. and you were having a go at me for laughing about … awww ain't you sweet. and you were having a go at me for laughing about Wendy Richard!

erm....she died. Ramsay and Osbourne are just complete*****

Banned

brangelina;4558005

erm....she died. Ramsay and Osbourne are just complete*****

so you don't them, so are glad their houses were burgled and/or victims of a fire?

Seriously.. you must be in a really bad place at the moment, so I can only pity you, but with an attitude like that... I genuinely feel very sorry for you.

vibeone;4558091

so you don't them, so are glad their houses were burgled and/or victims … so you don't them, so are glad their houses were burgled and/or victims of a fire?Seriously.. you must be in a really bad place at the moment, so I can only pity you, but with an attitude like that... I genuinely feel very sorry for you.

you are in the same league as them....ha ha. you are on my ignore list...so that's what i'll do

Banned

brangelina;4560012

you are in the same league as them....ha ha. you are on my ignore … you are in the same league as them....ha ha. you are on my ignore list...so that's what i'll do

The world rejoiced
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    3. Mobile phone advice11
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions