Groups

gosh she must really love her dog

15 Comments

wow, how cool is that!

and kinda crazy!!

eccentric I think one would say....and a little distasteful.

As you say, some people really dote on their pets x x

I thought this was going to be something very, very different when I saw that thread title. I think I'm on the wrong internet here.

paris hilton had an actual house built for her dogs!

thats how every dog should live.

hunter82;4929900

paris hilton had an actual house built for her dogs!

I just wish they'd use a few million on improving other's lives instead of building indulgent dog houses and getting drunk or high.

Oh well I guess "rich" doesn't mean morally aware.

Smeagol thats how every dog should live.

ClarityofMind;4929927

I just wish they'd use a few million on improving other's lives instead … I just wish they'd use a few million on improving other's lives instead of building indulgent dog houses and getting drunk or high. Oh well I guess "rich" doesn't mean morally aware.

Yes I agree.
    What wrong with a good ol' kennel

Original Poster

:giggle:

ClarityofMind;4929927

I just wish they'd use a few million on improving other's lives instead … I just wish they'd use a few million on improving other's lives instead of building indulgent dog houses and getting drunk or high. Oh well I guess "rich" doesn't mean morally aware.

chain it to a post with a bowl of water and a bone....

thomasc123;4930019

chain it to a post with a bowl of water and a bone....

nawwww.. just treat it with kindness compassion and moderation!

This is our youngest with our very old staffie

ClarityofMind;4930079

nawwww.. just treat it with kindness compassion and moderation!This is … nawwww.. just treat it with kindness compassion and moderation!This is our youngest with our very old staffie

sorry just had an image of America with dos chained to posts in the back yard !

thomasc123;4930192

sorry just had an image of America with dos chained to posts in the back … sorry just had an image of America with dos chained to posts in the back yard !

We live in Florida when we aren't here as hubby is American and where we are it would be illegal to chain up dogs like that. Many American states are REALLY hot on animal welfare issues.

I do know what you mean though x x

i love america, wud love to move there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846199
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764296
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31153
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio914

See more discussions