Got 1 Year Warrenty On New Xbox From Gamestation

Banned 10 replies
Found 21st Aug 2010
Got 1 Year Warrenty On New Xbox From Gamestation Dose That Mean If ANYTHING Happens To It I Can Take It To Shop And Get A Replacement?

10 Comments

doesent warrenty mean replacement or repair and you get 1 year warrenty with all new xbox's through microsoft.

Original Poster Banned

So I Wont Have To Send It Away I Would Get Replacement From Shop If Anything

PcBob

So I Wont Have To Send It Away I Would Get Replacement From Shop If … So I Wont Have To Send It Away I Would Get Replacement From Shop If Anything

depends what you mean by anything, don't think pouring a cup of tea on it counts.

OP how old are you btw..........am guessing teenager?

Original Poster Banned

Im 20 Mate. Sorry For The Daft Questions Guys

PcBob

Im 20 Mate. Sorry For The Daft Questions Guys

lol sounds like your just mega excited with your new toy!!! These type of casings (re ur other thread) are real dust magnets - just keep a cloth handy and wipe it down every day

Original Poster Banned

Lol Hehe I Was Like That With My Old Elite Lol. I Know The New Xbox Isent Going To Muck Up With A Bit Of Dust Or Break Itself.

i think if it breaks within 28 days you get a new replacement and if after 28 days you either have it sent away and repaired or get a refurbished as a replacement.

Original Poster Banned

Ahh I See Ok Mate Ok Cheers

are you having a competition see how many stupid xbox related questions you can ask in a day?..first the dust now this..

Edited by: "souljacker" 21st Aug 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322841
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564105
    3. Add one, leave one game54315402
    4. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine33

See more discussions