Groups

Got 1700 ms points left on xbox 360 wot shall i get?

At moment ive only got some halo maps what else shall i get?

14 Comments

Braid is a quality puzzle game.

Not sure how much it costs though.

can u sell them to me? or are they allready on your console, if they are buy banjo kazooie

Banjo!!!

Original Poster

already on my console whats banjo?

MarzBarz;3687918

already on my console whats banjo?

banjo kazooie - n64 game on XBL.

classic

Have you tried Ikaruga?

Braid is good too - if you like gentle games...

What do the Halo maps give you btw - never bought any. Do they extend play on the game or something?

get gta san andreas? played it yesterday for the first time in ages. So much more fun than gta IV.

Original Poster

halo thing gives u more maps for online play and also got san andreas for my ps2.

DD98;3687956

get gta san andreas? played it yesterday for the first time in ages. So … get gta san andreas? played it yesterday for the first time in ages. So much more fun than gta IV.

i will second that:thumbsup:

I disagree (however some things in gta san andreas should of been in gta4, such as the tanks)

electriclinux;3688062

I disagree (however some things in gta san andreas should of been in … I disagree (however some things in gta san andreas should of been in gta4, such as the tanks)

And the planes.

get Banjo, it's great and a classic platformer.:thumbsup:

Maybe but the helicopters seem really fast and the planes would just cover the entire map in about a minute.

Original Poster

i dunno banjo dont seem my tiing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions