Got 2 quid Google Play credit what shall I get

Posted 7th Mar
For App for Games, anyone know anything decent with zero in app purchases ?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
last game i bought while it was on sale was death road to canada because it looked good, but i haven't gotten around to playing it. best value for money - but costs more than £2 is roller coaster tycoon classic, which is a remix of the original first two games playable on your phone, I believe it includes all the dlc for the first game but the 2nd game dlcs are £2 more each (which i got with play credit) as well as a design mode from the 2nd i think which costs a little more and is probably unnecessary, which I got anyway because credit was there for it.
Plague Inc Premium

See if you can do a quicker/better job than COVID-19
MrCollective07/03/2020 14:10

Plague Inc PremiumSee if you can do a quicker/better job than COVID-19

there's an issue with that game currently everyone just gets an error saying the game cant connect to google play, meaning premium never works if you bought it before or buy now
Felicitous07/03/2020 14:19

there's an issue with that game currently everyone just gets an error …there's an issue with that game currently everyone just gets an error saying the game cant connect to google play, meaning premium never works if you bought it before or buy now

That is very strange, I installed it yesterday evening and paid the £0.79. Just launched it and its working fine.
Edited by: "MrCollective" 7th Mar
I got plague already really good game just after something that is under 2 quid and has no in app purchases just hate them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants