Found 19th Jan 2009
been looking into investing about £500, anyone got any serious suggestions please?

thanks, will keep you posted

14 Comments

Stocks? Local small business?

Open an ISA

Master Minded for the Queen Mother at Cheltenham. You can still get 2/5 with Corals. Easy way to make £200.

give it to me

Original Poster Banned

dont understand that one the2020. i've been looking at shares but have never dealt them :-(

Banned

Fixed rate bond with the Nationwide ohh forget that just seen the percentage now, I locked in at 6%

Horse racing. Biggest banker bet for a long time. And you'll have your £200 in March so won't be waiting a year for £20 worth of ISA shares to arrive.

Alternatively gambling is a mugs game.

gold from Argos, or RBS Shares...

barclays shares if your after a long term investment, or try premium bonds for a guaranteed safe gamble

Check ]here for info on premium bonds and compare to various savings accounts. It's a more fun way to make a bit of cash anyway. Obviously it isn't guaranteed though.

markhodges1975;4123849

a guaranteed safe gamble

Is there such a thing :w00t: guaranteed safe does not equate to gambling. :-D

bet it all against Murray in tonights tennis match?

Original Poster Banned

i was looking at more buying and selling of stuff. looking into shares now.

not really a fan of saving in an isa or premium bonds and i certainly cant gamble it :-(

jtx;4123963

:oIs there such a thing :w00t: guaranteed safe does not equate to … :oIs there such a thing :w00t: guaranteed safe does not equate to gambling. :-D

yes your gambling a return on your money, the premium bonds are a government scheme run through ns&i and your investment is 100% safe, but you dont earn interest in the gamble you will win a prize
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway34
    2. Camera lens66
    3. Differences between RX 480s22
    4. Unidays11

See more discussions