Got £60 gift balance to kill in Amazon

Posted 29th Nov
Got £60 gift balance to kill in Amazon, any to buy before black Friday ends?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
39196506-BKnx6.jpg
Right up your street, thank me later or maybe don’t.
25 Comments
Honestly it’s an actual struggle to find something worth it .. unless it’s an amazon device
Food?
Buy something like playstation credit then sell it for a slightly discounted amount and keep the cash?
Haircut_10029/11/2019 21:13

Still not able to think of anything yourself to …Still not able to think of anything yourself to buy?https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/any-good-deals-on-amazon-3307692

that was long time ago :P I spent that but bought new balance for the £80 promotion thingy
Westwoodo29/11/2019 21:19

Buy something like playstation credit then sell it for a slightly …Buy something like playstation credit then sell it for a slightly discounted amount and keep the cash?

Can we buy them from amazon?
adamey1929/11/2019 21:27

Can we buy them from amazon?

I wouldn't have said it otherwise?
Buy me something !!
adamey1929/11/2019 21:27

that was long time ago :P I spent that but bought new balance for the £80 …that was long time ago :P I spent that but bought new balance for the £80 promotion thingy

It was six weeks ago. I just find it a little bizarre that somebody can't think of something to buy for themselves, the idea of asking a bunch of strangers to select random products for you to spend your gift card balance on just seems a bit odd to me, but each to their own of course.
Haircut_10029/11/2019 21:30

It was six weeks ago. I just find it a little bizarre that somebody can't …It was six weeks ago. I just find it a little bizarre that somebody can't think of something to buy for themselves, the idea of asking a bunch of strangers to select random products for you to spend your gift card balance on just seems a bit odd to me, but each to their own of course.

Not sure what your point is, other people might have come across some that is worth while buying whilst I can't think of something.
adamey1929/11/2019 21:32

Not sure what your point is, other people might have come across some that …Not sure what your point is, other people might have come across some that is worth while buying whilst I can't think of something.

But nobody here knows you. Nobody here knows what things you like, what things you already have, what you are in to, or what things you might actually need. I really can't imagine a scenario where I'd have to ask people to spend my money for me because I was unable to browse through the deal threads here to see what caught my eye or think for myself what I might like. But hey, it's your gift card balance.
Powerbeats pro if your in the market for wireless earphones, reduced to 189, plus if you have the offer you can get a voucher back when you spend so much
Haircut_10029/11/2019 21:36

But nobody here knows you. Nobody here knows what things you like, what …But nobody here knows you. Nobody here knows what things you like, what things you already have, what you are in to, or what things you might actually need. I really can't imagine a scenario where I'd have to ask people to spend my money for me because I was unable to browse through the deal threads here to see what caught my eye or think for myself what I might like. But hey, it's your gift card balance.

Still don't see the point of this argument, but nvm
adamey1929/11/2019 21:38

Still don't see the point of this argument, but nvm

OK, I'll make it clear. The point I am making is this, "Are you not able to look at the deals here for Amazon and think *for yourself* what you might like to buy rather than asking strangers to suggest completely random things?".
hotukdeals.com/dis…955

Haircut_10029/11/2019 21:41

OK, I'll make it clear. The point I am making is this, "Are you not able …OK, I'll make it clear. The point I am making is this, "Are you not able to look at the deals here for Amazon and think *for yourself* what you might like to buy rather than asking strangers to suggest completely random things?".

Think this another thread for this post
buy the lego technic 42094 set cause its fun and 40% off
Some gin
A nice pen
Or lego
You need a jumper or shoes?
Or a new dog leash?
39196506-BKnx6.jpg
Right up your street, thank me later or maybe don’t.
beer beer beer
dont buy anything used like new from their warehouse as it certainly aint like new.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants