Groups

Got a call at 5 this morning...

Shop has been broken into, nightmare. Absolute nightmare.

Just though i'd share

25 Comments

What type of shop?

Anyway............sorry to hear that. :-(

shame for you - hope you get sorted out

sorry to hear that lad. hope things work out for the best

Toe rags! Hope they didnt take too much.

Someone tried to get in my back garden last week, they didnt suceed, they ended up buckling my gate, jamming it then couldnt get in. I wonder whether they planned to break in my home or pinch stuff in the garden.

I cannot tolerate light fingers.

Hope all ok and not too much damage.

Banned

Share in detail.

Hope theres not too much damage and didnt take too much stuff OP, had my house broken into yesterday and completely trashed. Thrown paint all everywhere all over my furniture and rooms, most if not all of the stuff is ruined

treble99;6721876

Hope theres not too much damage and didnt take too much stuff OP, had my … Hope theres not too much damage and didnt take too much stuff OP, had my house broken into yesterday and completely trashed. Thrown paint all everywhere all over my furniture and rooms, most if not all of the stuff is ruined

so sorry for you - hope you were insured

cant believe the mindless people who do this

So sorry for you. Ive been there myself. You dread the phone ringing at night when youve got a shop.

Oh so sorry to hear that OP, and you with all your volunteer work lately too.

See, what were people saying about karma. It's never the bad guys who get punished.

I hope they didnt cause too much damage and you recover from this quickly xxx

Take strength from those around you xxxxx

try to think of the silver lining, it'll make you feel better! Now you can get a fresh set of stock off the insurance and maybe a chance to redecorate, plus its a conversation starter with the customers to make some loyal customers

im just trying to think positive

golemsmate;6722744

try to think of the silver lining, it'll make you feel better! Now you … try to think of the silver lining, it'll make you feel better! Now you can get a fresh set of stock off the insurance and maybe a chance to redecorate, plus its a conversation starter with the customers to make some loyal customers :)im just trying to think positive

always a good idea x

Banned

from this angle.. hope the local police dog handler got a nice building search and a criminal on the end of it:-D

sorry mate thats some bad luck,chin up though at least no-one was hurt (physically) :thumbsup:

op -----> sorry to hear that, hope they didnt do too much damag and

anyone else who has been broken into, hope allyou get it sorted asap.

Original Poster

Right im really sorry for miss leading you all, it wasn't my own shop.

Company i work for a big enough to cope with this, i was going to explain further but senior people in company walked through the door so had to log off :-(

I was just shocked at the way this happened, a window was smashed and the gang of 6 cleared out the front of the shop. 3 TV's 2 xbox 360 included. It took them 15 seconds. Police were on site 4 mins after alarm was triggered. CCTV we had in premises was poor as no light. All you could see was shadows and the glass being broken by feet and bricks.

Sorry to hear everyones misfortunes on this thread.

As im main key holder i got called to premises at 10 to 5 this morning even though it takes me 1 hour to get there buy public transport :-(

^^^ call off the whip round.

Starr;6725369

Right im really sorry for miss leading you all, it wasn't my own … Right im really sorry for miss leading you all, it wasn't my own shop.Company i work for a big enough to cope with this, i was going to explain further but senior people in company walked through the door so had to log off :-(I was just shocked at the way this happened, a window was smashed and the gang of 6 cleared out the front of the shop. 3 TV's 2 xbox 360 included. It took them 15 seconds. Police were on site 4 mins after alarm was triggered. CCTV we had in premises was poor as no light. All you could see was shadows and the glass being broken by feet and bricks.Sorry to hear everyones misfortunes on this thread.As im main key holder i got called to premises at 10 to 5 this morning even though it takes me 1 hour to get there buy public transport :-(

Planned and executed then : goods are long gone xx

Least no-one was hurt xxxx

BTW you have to wait 7 days and lock this thread before selling.

greg_68;6725411

I lol'd!!!!!!!!

Banned

whats the betting its man utd fans.......seem to be causing chaos everywhere lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6725398

Planned and executed then : goods are long gone xxLeast no-one was hurt … Planned and executed then : goods are long gone xxLeast no-one was hurt xxxx

Exactly.

Someone is going to have some explaining to do as chief executive of our company came down last Friday and commented on lack of security. Lady in charge of promotion was saying she will get it sorted.... 6 days later is today :-(

greg_68;6725411

Thats my friend, is brilliant :-D

Not surprised !!...... as soon as the clocks turn and Christmas coming soon....... i think everyone should be on the look out not just companies!!!.............:whistling:

greg_68;6725411

no profiteering on hukd allowed,please list as freebies!

casparwhite;6725447

whats the betting its man utd fans.......seem to be causing chaos … whats the betting its man utd fans.......seem to be causing chaos everywhere lol

bit harsh mate - there weren't any pasties involved :?

i still dont understand why most shops dont have HD 100hz 1080p CCTV.

even 720p would give a clear image of the criminals.

i mean its almost 2010.......and were stuck with CCTV that's affected by poor lighting..........wheres the night vision????

equipment like that isnt even that expensive tbh.......and any business should be able to afford it.

Original Poster

fps_d0minat0r;6727099

i still dont understand why most shops dont have HD 100hz 1080p CCTV.even … i still dont understand why most shops dont have HD 100hz 1080p CCTV.even 720p would give a clear image of the criminals.i mean its almost 2010.......and were stuck with CCTV that's affected by poor lighting..........wheres the night vision????equipment like that isnt even that expensive tbh.......and any business should be able to afford it.

The cameras installed are crystal clear in light, **** poor in the dark, no security light all you can see is shadows.

Should of been changed was just asking for trouble
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions