Expired

Got a couple of Jet2 £60 Raincheck codes to be used by 31 Dec - Free of charge .

Edited by:"rogparki"Found 5th Dec 2017
Got these on my last holiday -won't be using them as I've booked next one with Thomas Cook . Nothing wrong with Jet2 quite the opposite ,great holiday

Available to established members ( even those who have disagreed with me in the past ! That will be the majority ). Please ensure your PM is enabled . Just leave a message in the comments below .

Top tip : On Line at least all Jet2 Holidays fall by £20 at about 6pm and rise by £20 at about 8am . I have found this for the last 9 months -would be curious to know if other members have found the same . Enjoy

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

I see no availability for some reason....

Original Poster

zworld7 m ago

I see no availability for some reason....

If you want one I'll pm you one just say you would like one . They are unique codes ,first come first served .
Edited by: "rogparki" 5th Dec 2017

still available?

Original Poster

Adao9 m ago

still available?

Yes -sent - Enjoy

Hi Mate
Wouldn't mind one I have one going
Please
Thanks in advance

would love one if still available, either way thanks for the offer to other members

Don't need one, but wanted to say very generous of you Op

Don't need one, but just curious how these work and if they are not tied to a specific customer?

Thank you Rogparki

Original Poster

fisco200153 m ago

Thank you Rogparki

No probs -enjoy

Original Poster

RedSeven2 h, 38 m ago

would love one if still available, either way thanks for the offer to …would love one if still available, either way thanks for the offer to other members

I'm afraid fisco had the second one - If you go on the Jet2 website they have an advent calender comp , seem to be giving away vouchers on there too.

Original Poster

Bestard2 h, 35 m ago

Don't need one, but just curious how these work and if they are not tied …Don't need one, but just curious how these work and if they are not tied to a specific customer?

They give them out on the return flight from your hol - unique code but no tied to customer .

Original Poster

Both gone I'm afraid .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions