Groups
    EXPIRED

Got a end of year running club slideshow to do. Music please?!

I've been tasked with putting a slideshow together for a end of year party to do with my running club. I've no bother with doing that but I am struggling with music choice. Anyone got any suggestions?
    I have to have Lindisfarne running man in their but barring that quite clueless. High Contrast- The Road goes on forever as been suggested.

Cheers

17 Comments

Banned

Village people - YMCA
    Village people Macho Man

or

Slipknot - Runaway

Original Poster

seanbwfc

Village people - YMCA Village people Macho Manor Slipknot - Runaway

Cheers.

Proclaimers - cannot remember the title, but its all about rooonnneeeng 5 hundrad maiiles

Original Poster

I can see which way this is going.

VANGELIS CHARRIOTS OF FIRE SOUNTRACK
    JO JO GUNNE - RUN RUN RUN
    SPENCER DAVIS GROUP - KEEP ON RUNNING
    All 3 of them are very good - especially -keep on running.

Stevie Wonder - Keep on runnin'

Original Poster

Mr Weasle

VANGELIS CHARRIOTS OF FIRE SOUNTRACKJO JO GUNNE - RUN RUN RUNSPENCER … VANGELIS CHARRIOTS OF FIRE SOUNTRACKJO JO GUNNE - RUN RUN RUNSPENCER DAVIS GROUP - KEEP ON RUNNINGAll 3 of them are very good - especially -keep on running.

Didn't even think of chariots of fire, others seem good too, thanks.

Also try these two:
    TEARS FOR FEARS - EVERYBODY WANTS TO RUN THE WORLD
    BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - BORN TO RUN.
    Good Luck.

Original Poster

Mr Weasle

Also try these two:TEARS FOR FEARS - EVERYBODY WANTS TO RUN THE … Also try these two:TEARS FOR FEARS - EVERYBODY WANTS TO RUN THE WORLDBRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - BORN TO RUN.Good Luck.

Cheers, appreciated.

Running Up That Hill - either the original or Placebo's cover

Eye of the Tiger. or anything by tenacious D.......

Mr Weasle

Also try these two:TEARS FOR FEARS - EVERYBODY WANTS TO RUN THE … Also try these two:TEARS FOR FEARS - EVERYBODY WANTS TO RUN THE WORLDBRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - BORN TO RUN.Good Luck.

"TEARS FOR FEARS - EVERYBODY WANTS TO RUN THE WORLD" shouldn't that be "RULE"

philphil61

"TEARS FOR FEARS - EVERYBODY WANTS TO RUN THE WORLD" shouldn't that be … "TEARS FOR FEARS - EVERYBODY WANTS TO RUN THE WORLD" shouldn't that be "RULE"

There was a charity re-record back in the mid-80s IIRC. Think Status Quo re-recorded "Rockin' All Over the World" as "Runnin' All Over the World" for the same cause.
    Edited by: "Thistleno1" 8th Dec 2014

Although generally for exercise

Eric Prydz - Call On Me

or just search youtube " running music " for more ideas

dvdvideosoft.com/pro…htm will download any video and convert to mp3 (for free - just don't accept any additional software)

Born to Run is a great shout by Mr Weasle. On an athletics theme, you could try Stars of Track and Field by Belle and Sebastian...

Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden
    Run to you - Bryan Adams
    Runaway - The Corrs
    Angelo - Brotherhood of Man

If you have anyone who trips up a lot - I can't stand up for falling down - Elvis Costello
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1833
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions