14 Comments
Original Poster
0 rated seller, just bought on a whim
paypal?
Where from?
Original Poster
PayPal yes, China on the slow boat
Original Poster
I know I’m covered as such but I just got a bit excited when I saw the ridiculous price and instantly bought.

When I looked back I thought, urgh !!
At least you were fully aware of the risks of buying from a Chinese seller . Unlike many of the HUKD sheep who just look at the price and spend money they can't really afford . Well done HUKD Mods ,Editors etc who post these items (implying "approved by HUKD" ) . Sadly HUKD is now a cash cow for its owners - no longer a community site , as they always claim .
Edited by: "rogparki" 25th Nov 2017
rogparki10 m ago

At least you were fully aware of the risks of buying from a Chinese seller …At least you were fully aware of the risks of buying from a Chinese seller . Unlike many of the HUKD sheep who just look at the price and spend money they can't really afford . Well done HUKD Mods ,Editors etc who post these items (implying "approved by HUKD" ) . Sadly HUKD is now a cash cow for its owners - no longer a community site , as they always claim .

So someone buys something off eBay and you turn it into a rant about this site you clearly don't approve of despite your multiple daily posts on all discussions and deals!!!
moshixmoshi5 m ago

So someone buys something off eBay and you turn it into a rant about this …So someone buys something off eBay and you turn it into a rant about this site you clearly don't approve of despite your multiple daily posts on all discussions and deals!!!

I think a shepherd is looking for you And yes I will keep trying to make folks aware of the pitfalls of buying "incredibly cheap" stuff from Chinese sellers .
Edited by: "rogparki" 25th Nov 2017
rogparki9 m ago

I think a shepherd is looking for you And yes I will keep trying to …I think a shepherd is looking for you And yes I will keep trying to make folks aware of the pitfalls of buying "incredibly cheap" stuff from Chinese sellers .

You keep up your one man crusade to warn us adults of the horrors of buying from China.

You're obviously a vastly superior mortal to us commoners with zero knowledge of the quality of the cheap stuff and the perils that it may bring to our shoreline and wallets.
rogparki15 m ago

I think a shepherd is looking for you And yes I will keep trying to …I think a shepherd is looking for you And yes I will keep trying to make folks aware of the pitfalls of buying "incredibly cheap" stuff from Chinese sellers .

Your dismissal of the people who use this site is somewhat arrogant.

Like everything in life we get good and bad experiences, because you've been stung in the past doesn't mean others will.

I've purchased many things from all over the world brought to my attention from this site, ebay and other outlets and yet to be let down by my expectations regardless of the quality or price.

You do get what you pay for.
Woo hoo I'm a superior mortal
I don't buy from China and avoid these companies selling cheap tat at a low price
I'd also advise others not to
But unfortunately hukd are in bed with the likes of gearbest as well as others no doubt
I don't play the Chinese lottery when/if the item ever turns up then try to get a refund when it doesn't , ivevbeen f'ed over by Chinese companies and you have little if any warranty
Then wait till you have to return it ....
Keep it up rogparki
moshixmoshi27 m ago

You keep up your one man crusade to warn us adults of the horrors of …You keep up your one man crusade to warn us adults of the horrors of buying from China. You're obviously a vastly superior mortal to us commoners with zero knowledge of the quality of the cheap stuff and the perils that it may bring to our shoreline and wallets.

moshixmoshi27 m ago

You keep up your one man crusade to warn us adults of the horrors of …You keep up your one man crusade to warn us adults of the horrors of buying from China. You're obviously a vastly superior mortal to us commoners with zero knowledge of the quality of the cheap stuff and the perils that it may bring to our shoreline and wallets.

moshixmoshi27 m ago

moshixmoshi27 m ago

moshixmoshi27 m ago

I'm sure you must remember when this was a community members site ? Not a Cash cow ! To be honest I have never had a bad experience buying from a Chinese seller as I only buy cheap stuff (Golf tees , Phone cases and the like )

All I ask of HUKD is that deals from Chinese sellers come with a "Health Warning" Possible VAT and import duties , No EU warranty , no cheap way of returning etc to protect the less savvy members who click onto a glossy Chinese website and see such cheap prices without knowing the pitfalls .

With all due respect I think you are being both arrogant and naïve in believing that all adult members understand the pitfalls , and should not be warned . Until a year or so ago these deals were barred from HUKD (when it was a community site) for that precise reason. Now money talks !

If you took a little more interest in the site, as I do , you would read all the sob stories in "Ask" of folks enquiring as to their rights re returning or warranty on a duff product from these sites ?

Sadly many members have not got the savvy to understand the risks , or the odd £300 to gamble on the item working flawlessly for a year or two . But I take it you think you are above that and if fellow members lose their hard earned Xmas money - then its OK by you ? Its their fault .

Maybe I'm wrong in my attitude , but I believe in warning fellow members . If you feel that its simply "Buyer beware" fair enough .
Contact seller then open claim on eBay. If not claim through PayPal
dorey699 h, 33 m ago

Contact seller then open claim on eBay. If not claim through PayPal

Huh? What?....Oh, I see. You're commenting on the original post. That's very confusing of you. Bad etiquette. You shouldn't do that. Don't you realise the Post has been hijacked?

Edited by: "mrty" 26th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions