Groups
    EXPIRED

got a grand to spend on a new plasma, any ideas any1?

all replys appreciated

12 Comments

Probly need to be a little more specific mate, any particular size your after?

I would recommend any samsung model as i think they all look sexy as hell and even better when turned on

for 1k you will get a fab bit of kit, why are you looking at plasma and not LCD may i ask?

BFM

Don't have a plasma old technology now and awkward, LCD and make sure its 1080p.

Samsungs are just sexy full stop, especially if you have a ps3 sat next to it.

If your spending that much go for a name not some heinz 57 chipshop brand.

Samsung or Panasonic are the best.

Lcd's are good and so are Plasma's

Plasmas are not old technology go into the shop and see what you prefer.

LCD TV's do win here which.co.uk/adv…jsp

Original Poster

thnx guys, looking for a minimum 42inch but would like a 50 inch, seen some on empire direct,are they a good shop? seem cheap, anyone got any codes for the site? thnx in advance

Original Poster

john lewis looks dear. it has 5yr warranty yes, how do you go on about price matching?obviously you cant do it online,do you ring them ask for price match and order all at the same time?

Original Poster

just refreshing thread

Banned

amazon.co.uk/Phi…1-1

Plasma's are a lot cheaper than LCD's I just worry they have noise issue's

richersounds.com/sho…457

50" samsung non 1080 ready

or

richersounds.com/sho…Z80

42" Panny 1080p

5 yr warranty available for 10% of purchase price - and haggle if you go, I got £40 off ticket price for a 32" Sony Bravia for the bedroom!

Original Poster

thnx guys,

davedew;2526359

john lewis looks dear. it has 5yr warranty yes, how do you go on about … john lewis looks dear. it has 5yr warranty yes, how do you go on about price matching?obviously you cant do it online,do you ring them ask for price match and order all at the same time?

When i wanted a price match, i went through their website and sent an email to my local john lewis store. They phoned me back to discuss what I was after.

Celticsun;2523340

Don't have a plasma old technology now and awkward, LCD and make sure its … Don't have a plasma old technology now and awkward, LCD and make sure its 1080p.Samsungs are just sexy full stop, especially if you have a ps3 sat next to it.If your spending that much go for a name not some heinz 57 chipshop brand.

Erm, no. How is it awkward? It's a darn TV! HDTV is a 30 year old technology!

The Panasonic PZ80 is the best around right now, better than any LCD you'll come across. I have the PX70 and it's extremely good, fantastic at SDTV too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      2. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions