Got a nintendo ds but wat to run backup games

Hi i have just got a nintendo ds and want to know what i need to play backupgames,i have seen bits about needing memory cards etc but not sure what i need to buy,thanks in advance

17 Comments

I have a DSTT card for sale if you are interested, all you need to buy is a micro SD card?

You need a DSTT or R4 and (upto) a 4GB microSD card. The software is available online to download. DealExtreme do DSTT at a good price, some are fake - but they still work exactly the same. Hope this helps.:thumbsup:

buy the ttds backup card and a micro sd mem card then format it and put the menu that comes with the ttds card then :w00t:download your games and drag them to the ds card thats all there is to it

Original Poster

dean3988;3150967

I have a DSTT card for sale if you are interested, all you need to buy is … I have a DSTT card for sale if you are interested, all you need to buy is a micro SD card?

how much did u want for this?

strobez1977;3151053

how much did u want for this?

£13 delivered and If i can find it, a 128mb micro SD card aswell

Original Poster

dean3988;3151079

is that all i need to play backup games?

dean3988;3151079

mate it works out at less than that with a 2gb card from Dealextreme

I tried to sell mine (with a 2gb card) for a tenner but got nothing but hassle

strobez1977;3151089

is that all i need to play backup games?

yep, roms are very easy to get off the net from various websites

dean3988;3151079

How much ??? ......the 2nd post in this thread is about £10 WITH a 2GB card !! :?

Original Poster

who can sell me it for £10 with a memory card?

strobez1977;3151128

who can sell me it for £10 with a memory card?

Get it from Dealextreme.com. I've bought loads from them. Takes about 5 to 7 days to come. :thumbsup:

I got DSTT from DX, no problems.

I got three this week. Superb.

Hi
I want to get one of these where is best to download games most of the ones on minnova say for M3 not either of these?
Thanks in advance

chandlerscroft;3152493

HiI want to get one of these where is best to download games most of the … HiI want to get one of these where is best to download games most of the ones on minnova say for M3 not either of these? Thanks in advance

should work fine matey

teambintip;3154407

should work fine matey

Thanks for that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764367
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176

See more discussions