Found 27th Jan
Today i received a box delivered by parcel force, opened it and inside was 3 minons toys, one large that talks and move one like a small action figure ans another small soft teddy one, No letter do information in the box at all. From the postage label it says from Robert Guys service London. I looked them up and do not find anything about a competition or anything, tried a search on here with minons and robert guys service but still nothing no cmpetition anyone have any idea what comp this was from

19 Comments

who was it address to? Have you opened one else box...... hmmmmmmmm

Very weird and a bit spooky! Is the parcel addressed to you? Maybe someone else in your household entered a competition or ordered these ..

Just call Robert Guys and ask them. I very much doubt anyone here is going to know why you received a parcel from them.

maybe there's hidden camera's and mics watching and listening...........seriously though you will probably get an email saying congrats on winning

Maybe its not a competition and somebodu bought it through say ebay? They will have confirmation of the parcel being delivered to your address so best just to put it aside and wait.

clearly minions at work

Call them now, it could be identity theft.

Something very similar happened to me a few years, a parcel arrived addressed to me but from a company I'd never ordered from before. After phoning them it turned out someone had placed an order using my name and credit card details but giving an alternate address, the company's policy was to always send new orders to the registered card address so it came to me instead.

Sounds like a competition win as they are a marketing company.

Could also be from Russia and they will be robots that will do bad things to you come bed timmmmmeeeeee oO

When something unexpected arrived at my house it was due to my Amazon account getting hacked.

Check now as it can cause many problems.

spoo

Call them now, it could be identity theft.Something very similar happened … Call them now, it could be identity theft.Something very similar happened to me a few years, a parcel arrived addressed to me but from a company I'd never ordered from before. After phoning them it turned out someone had placed an order using my name and credit card details but giving an alternate address, the company's policy was to always send new orders to the registered card address so it came to me instead.

Had that with very, someone ordered things in my name with a secondary address, but package was left by my door. Robbing so & so...

look at the parcel where the address is if it'd in a plastic envelope take it out and see what details it has on it maybe someone's order it and put ur address by mistake or couriers delivered to wrong address.

Stalked by minions. That's scary.

I once ordered goods on Amazon and only by chance noticed my default address had changed, could be someone you know has done the same.

liamf12

I once ordered goods on Amazon and only by chance noticed my default … I once ordered goods on Amazon and only by chance noticed my default address had changed, could be someone you know has done the same.

Amazon is not a secure site by the look of it.

Google a story about a Chinese firm offering a service to create fake feedback for new sellers by creating new buying accounts using random UK addresses then having things shipped using registered mail so can give seller high feedback, odd items arriving that people hadn't ordered had happened to a lot of people.

On the bright side, if it was addressed to you and even if you never asked for it, you can legally keep it

Don't worry, you've obviously won a competition that you haven't entered run by princess23.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions