EXPIRED

Got a PM saying 1 day suspension but got a 48hr suspension instead???

Banned
I couldn't read the PM
I couldn't log out : -
I had to go into my advanced options and delete all the hotukdeals cookies just to browse the site

What compensation do I get?

21 Comments

I couldn't read the PMI couldn't log out : -I had to go into my advanced … I couldn't read the PMI couldn't log out : -I had to go into my advanced options and delete all the hotukdeals cookies just to browse the siteWhat compensation do I get?

You get nowt lol, not even a sorry, nor any admittance that a mistake was made by a moderator.

Tough boobies dude..

simples

classic

I'm just waiting on a certain grumpy mod catching up with something i did last week (you know something major like saying poo) and banning me for it next week :whistling:

Just like to say, been fun knowing you all and byee;-)

who is the grumpy mod? get in quick before the censorship. lol

If its that bad why come back?

Got a PM saying 1 day suspension but got a 48hr suspension instead

Special offer this week only. BOGOF :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

sparkygeezer;6030843

If its that bad why come back?

I offer a unique product to this site that is a differing opinion to the majority. I go against the grain. Unfortunately this upsets a few people then they report me.

cuzzy;6031116

Special offer this week only. BOGOF :thumbsup:

Going against government advice then i should report them maybe?

Banned

lumoruk;6031161

I offer a unique product to this site that is a differing opinion to the … I offer a unique product to this site that is a differing opinion to the majority. I go against the grain. Unfortunately this upsets a few people then they report me.

You can see that any opinion that isn't 'mainstream' or politically correct gets reported, just like the member Boothy has just done.

It's sad and will drive the good members away.

Banned

Thread locked till I review what happened. Will be open again soon.

Banned

Thread reopened.

OP started 24 hour suspension at 14-08-2009 00:07, ending 15-08-2009 00:07. 48 Hour bans just do not happen. I imposed the suspension, you got off lightly.

Perhaps you'll receive some general pc help whilst this thread remains active.

If you do wish to discuss your suspension further, then it will have to be via the Contact Us facility.

lumoruk;6031161

I offer a unique product to this site that is a differing opinion to the … I offer a unique product to this site that is a differing opinion to the majority. I go against the grain. Unfortunately this upsets a few people then they report me.

Don't you mean trolling?

Banned

sparkygeezer;6031444

But your still here, lol

For now...

A lot of members who are capable of decent discussions have left or stopped posting so much because there's a group of people who don't like 'unpopular' opinions.

I have no problem if that's what the owners of this site want because it's their product.

Banned

sparkygeezer;6031461

Don't you mean trolling?

Some people do actually think an honest or unpopular opinion actually is trolling. Those people just feel uncomfortable with free-thinking people.

FilthAndFurry;6031466

For now...A lot of members who are capable of decent discussions have … For now...A lot of members who are capable of decent discussions have left or stopped posting so much because there's a group of people who don't like 'unpopular' opinions.I have no problem if that's what the owners of this site want because it's their product.

How do you know??? You only been a member for 5 minutes

Banned

sparkygeezer;6031480

How do you know??? You only been a member for 5 minutes

Or six months. :?

debate is healthy, stupidity and aggression are not. Educate where possible, but this is of no use with a dogmatic individual
FAF has his own views, which differ now and again from mine. He is controversial, but educated. Wouldnt life be boring if we were all the same?

Original Poster Banned

The original comment was a jibe at the goverments handling of iraq.

Banned

Its been made pretty clear scottishblokes probation period is over, and power trip mode is now enabled.

You just have to work around his barmy attitude and understanding of the rules. I don't worry about it anymore.

No problems with the mods on here i have broken the rules a couple of times and have been suspended for it.We all know the rules but [COLOR="Red"]SOME[/COLOR] people think they are above them and when they get caught and get suspended they try and blame everyone else for it. :whistling:

starsparkle2311;6030296

classic I'm just waiting on a certain grumpy mod catching up with … classic I'm just waiting on a certain grumpy mod catching up with something i did last week (you know something major like saying poo) and banning me for it next week :whistling:Just like to say, been fun knowing you all and byee;-)

this really is the pits ! not you for saying it but the possibility of you being suspended or whatever they do.

christ there is even an advert on telly where a little boy says he's going round his mates jimmy for a ]poo !

school boy humour !

Original Poster Banned

p.s. I'm offended by the game threads, they incite me to hate and ridicule those that post in it...should they not all be suspended for this?

Banned

vibeone;6032242

Its been made pretty clear scottishblokes probation period is over, and … Its been made pretty clear scottishblokes probation period is over, and power trip mode is now enabled.You just have to work around his barmy attitude and understanding of the rules. I don't worry about it anymore.

This thread has run it's course. OP has his answer and I can't see any offer of pc support.

Any personal issues should be taken ]here for escalation.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
  2. GOT Leaks again415
  3. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
  4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions