Groups

got a progam with 60day free trail.

after the trail i have to pay for it, is there anyway i can delete it and buy it use the trail again?

13 Comments

I'm hoping it's a teach yourself English program.

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;7657932

what?

trail? really?!

Banned

[ ] in b4 h4t3

Apart from clicking the uninstall button, you would have to remove any keys from the registry. However if you mess up, say buh bye to your PC. Make a back-up before u make any changes, just in case

trial or troll?

Cant you afford to buy it as you always talk about how rich you are.

60k BMW but cant afford a bit of software?

Spot the joker!!!

Banned

format hard drive then reinstall windows, always works for me

pinkleponkle;7657932

+1 haha

black gerbil1;7658000

what?

"anyway i can delete it and buy it use the trail again" read that slowly to yourself and tell me if it make sense to you.

option one (never tried it but it might work)
    1. set a restore point before you install the program -- bertk.mvps.org/htm…tml
    2. install the program
    3. wait..... til the trial expires
    4. restore back to when you created the restore point
    5. repeat until you get fed up and buy the program

option two is buy the software or get a cracked version if you really don't want to pay for it.

edit: oh and if it's office you're trying to circumvent - you could consider a free alternative such as OpenOffice..

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;7658533

option one (never tried it but it might work)1. set a restore point … option one (never tried it but it might work)1. set a restore point before you install the program -- http://bertk.mvps.org/html/createrp.html2. install the program3. wait..... til the trial expires4. restore back to when you created the restore point5. repeat until you get fed up and buy the programoption two is buy the software or get a cracked version if you really don't want to pay for it.edit: oh and if it's office you're trying to circumvent - you could consider a free alternative such as OpenOffice..

thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?24
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions