Got a Scart to AV & S-Video Input/Output Converter - what cables do I need?

Found 30th Mar 2007
I have now bought a Scart to AV & S-Video Input/Output Converter from SVP ( svp.co.uk/pro…250 ), however could someone please advise me what cables I now require to connect to my computer? As I am hoping to be able to use my computer as a sort of PVR, by connecting the Sky to it, and/or possibly my XBOX 360.

In particular the specific type of s-video cable I need, and the audio too - the TV card I use on my computer is the KWorld DVB-T 100 ( scan.co.uk/Pro…asp?WebProductID=288373&source=froogle) , though my graphics card does have S-Video too (so that'd obviously be a way of outputting video in the opposite direction), GeForce FX5200 12MB/DDR TV-Out ( scan.co.uk/Pro…186 ) - if it makes any difference though, I believe it is being used in a PCI slot, not AGP (though according to the box it can be AGP).

Thanks for any information that anyone's able to give me

1 Comment

the card you have is for terrestrial TV I might be wrong but I think you would need a satellite TV card but this will keep it in vision of the experts
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. My parents want a coffee pod machine...Tassimo?33
    2. deaf dad, how do i get sound to the back of the room without turning the vo…69
    3. Google Home Mini Commands55
    4. Xbox one headset22

See more discussions