Groups

Got a six pack of Sol and a pack of chocolate digestives, whats everyone else doing tonight?

up to much????

54 Comments

3 bottles of Schofferhofer Hefe and... bed.

Watching Qi repeats on dave.. i'm not supposed to drink because of medication but I can't resist corona or kopparburg!

got my phone, got my puter.. I'm all set lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5501367

got my phone, got my puter.. I'm all set lol

lol

i was at the gym stopped for my beer n biccies on the way back :-D

ive just polished off the first of two bottles of Magners Pear cider...

playing on farm game on facebook

Banned

watching my gf pack her stuff

gonna be alone for the next few months as shes off traveling around europe, so im a little sad

Original Poster

casparwhite;5501397

watching my gf pack her stuffgonna be alone for the next few months as … watching my gf pack her stuffgonna be alone for the next few months as shes off traveling around europe, so im a little sad

gutted

HUKD is here for u m8 :thumbsup:

Does everyone on the misc drink!?!?!

Original Poster

grex9101;5501427

no brainer really lol

JasonMason;5501386

ive just polished off the first of two bottles of Magners Pear cider...

is that nice?

Banned

micoo;5501416

guttedHUKD is here for u m8 :thumbsup:

i think thats why shes goin..... lol

casparwhite;5501397

watching my gf pack her stuffgonna be alone for the next few months as … watching my gf pack her stuffgonna be alone for the next few months as shes off traveling around europe, so im a little sad

aww bet she has a fab time though. Make sure she knows you're going to miss her.

ClarityofMind;5501442

is that nice?

yeah well nice

Original Poster

casparwhite;5501447

i think thats why shes goin..... lol

:w00t: rofl, come to think of it i havnt been out in a while :-( ow im sitting on hukd with a six pack and a pack of biscuits :oops:

where did i go wrong :?

grex9101;5501427

yep :-D

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5501480

yep :-D

hey lynds how are you ???

micoo;5501384

loli was at the gym stopped for my beer n biccies on the way back :-D

Beer and biccies?? never in all my born days

:-D:-D

Beer/crisps
    Beer/kebab
    Beer/crusty bread and cheese sandwiches

Beer/biccies ? Nooooooooooooooooooo:)

Fwog

micoo;5501507

hey lynds how are you ???

hey hunny i'm good ta but no wine tonight lol.... u ok?

grex9101;5501427

Some drink a bit too much and then come to misc!

the sedge;5501475

yeah well nice

I shall try some then, thank you

Banned

Emma-lee;5501464

aww bet she has a fab time though. Make sure she knows you're going to … aww bet she has a fab time though. Make sure she knows you're going to miss her.

its kind of a joint decision tbh, shes australian and shes been stuck with me for the last couple of years so shes off to explore europe for a few months with a friend, before we head for our new life in oz together

gonna miss her heaps

hey Lynds you okay honey?

micoo;5501478

:w00t: rofl, come to think of it i havnt been out in a while :-( ow im … :w00t: rofl, come to think of it i havnt been out in a while :-( ow im sitting on hukd with a six pack and a pack of biscuits :oops:where did i go wrong :?

not buying two six packs lol

casparwhite;5501547

its kind of a joint decision tbh, shes australian and shes been stuck … its kind of a joint decision tbh, shes australian and shes been stuck with me for the last couple of years so shes off to explore europe for a few months with a friend, before we head for our new life in oz togethergonna miss her heaps

Thats a really good decision for both of you, it'll be worth it for the future though, good luck to you both :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5501533

hey hunny i'm good ta but no wine tonight lol.... u ok?

im good thanks pretty tired tho been at the gym for a couple of hours just wantin to relax and crack the 1000 post barrier tonight :thumbsup:

Emma-lee;5501552

hey Lynds you okay honey?

hello sweetie.... long time.... i'm good ta, hope you are too xxx

g2g all my dad is up from liverpool and he's getting annoyed with me coz i'm ignoring him :oops: :lol:

micoo;5501578

im good thanks pretty tired tho been at the gym for a couple of hours … im good thanks pretty tired tho been at the gym for a couple of hours just wantin to relax and crack the 1000 post barrier tonight :thumbsup:

shouldn't take too long :thumbsup:

bottle of vino and but would swop for some chocci..... anyone

Banned

Emma-lee;5501563

Thats a really good decision for both of you, it'll be worth it for the … Thats a really good decision for both of you, it'll be worth it for the future though, good luck to you both :thumbsup:

thank you, we've got 6 nights in amsterdam together from wednesday which will be fun

apart from me coming home on my own, which will be strange

micoo;5501578

im good thanks pretty tired tho been at the gym for a couple of hours … im good thanks pretty tired tho been at the gym for a couple of hours just wantin to relax and crack the 1000 post barrier tonight :thumbsup:

count to 7 lol

lfc_engravedonheart;5501593

hello sweetie.... long time.... i'm good ta, hope you are too xxxg2g all … hello sweetie.... long time.... i'm good ta, hope you are too xxxg2g all my dad is up from liverpool and he's getting annoyed with me coz i'm ignoring him :oops: :lol:

yep fine thanks babe except my boyf is seeing Kings leon at the o2 arena in London and i'm stuck at home alone, glad to hear your happy hun.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5501616

count to 7 lol

lol

Original Poster

i will stop thats cheating lol

ClarityofMind;5501616

count to 7 lol

omg look at your post count lol

Emma-lee;5501618

yep fine thanks babe except my boyf is seeing Kings leon at the o2 arena … yep fine thanks babe except my boyf is seeing Kings leon at the o2 arena in London and i'm stuck at home alone, glad to hear your happy hun.

grrrr i LOVE KOL too lol.... glad you're ok xx

lfc_engravedonheart;5501627

omg look at your post count lol

Lynds.. I would if I knew how :-D

what did I do?? lol

ClarityofMind;5501641

Lynds.. I would if I knew how :-Dwhat did I do?? lol

lmao.... it was on 6,666..... spooky lol

casparwhite;5501610

thank you, we've got 6 nights in amsterdam together from wednesday which … thank you, we've got 6 nights in amsterdam together from wednesday which will be funapart from me coming home on my own, which will be strange

are you flying there? i've been looking at geting the ferry from newcastle but unsure if 1 day is enough, its only £150 for 2 people, let me know how you get on, great to be having some time together before hand though.

right i'm going now.... my dad is giving me the evils :lol:

bye all xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick66
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22

See more discussions