Expired

Got an email from the police now

Banned 18 replies
Found 7th Nov 2009
They need another personal referee anyone on here known me longer than 3 years and is a teacher, accountant, solicitor or even religious leader? cheers

Man I'm wetting myself, is this actually happening?

18 Comments

Banned

oh at last you got the email from me... april fools:p:p:p

thought I would get it in early

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop;6811077

oh at last you got the email from me... april fools:p:p:pthought I would … oh at last you got the email from me... april fools:p:p:pthought I would get it in early

it looks pretty legit, how do you know what force I applied for ? :thinking:

it says no MoD Police and that was one of my referees...actually how do you know the names of my referees...= you liar !

I'm thinking someone from the internet is not your best bet...

Original Poster Banned

angelfairee;6811246

I'm thinking someone from the internet is not your best bet...

do they all hate me?

Banned

lumoruk;6811295

do they all hate me?

ooh ooh a new thread.., please be my internet mate and give me a reference :thumbsup:

oohhh nice start to the police force, fabricating a ref :lol:

lumoruk;6811295

do they all hate me?

No it's just...not a valid reference.

dog_cop;6811306

ooh ooh a new thread.., please be my internet mate and give me a … ooh ooh a new thread.., please be my internet mate and give me a reference :thumbsup:

That's not a new thread, that's THIS thread!

Wall west belfast

"Join the Police and come home to a real fire"

Banned

angelfairee;6811351

No it's just...not a valid reference.That's not a new thread, that's THIS … No it's just...not a valid reference.That's not a new thread, that's THIS thread!

ok I can give you a glowing reference

dog_cop;6811426

ok I can give you a glowing reference

That's what you're calling it these days, is it?!

Banned

angelfairee;6811442

That's what you're calling it these days, is it?!

calling what :?

dog_cop;6811453

calling what :?

Never mind. Go to work!

Banned

angelfairee;6811461

Never mind. Go to work!

been thanks :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6811497

been thanks :thumbsup:

Go again for me? I start at 8. Thanks.

Banned

angelfairee;6811531

Go again for me? I start at 8. Thanks.

errr NO ta .. off you trott :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

okay, you guys realise people off the internet are real people, including myself? I've known a guy off the internet since I was 14, so he's known me 12 years...unfortunately he's just a car radio installer.

"Secondly I would like to ask if they fit the criteria we require for a personal reference.
They are:
• Not a serving member of the Police (this does include MOD police officers as well
• Not related to you (including extended family e.g. uncle, god-parent, step parent, partner or partners parents etc).
• Have known you for 3 years or longer
• Have some professional standing (i.e. accountant, teacher, solicitor or even religious leader-i.e. vicar, Imam etc)
Could you alsoinclude how they know you (e.g. voluntary work, mentor, family friend etc)."

You joined here in December 2006, and it's now November 2009...... come back and ask again in a month

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;6812653

You joined here in December 2006, and it's now November 2009...... come … You joined here in December 2006, and it's now November 2009...... come back and ask again in a month

lol cheers :thumbsup: didn't notice, expired till next month though I think they want the references monday
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.819
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions