Got an interview, need 'business environment clothes!'

Hi I've got a preliminary interview with a company which says I need to dress smartly for the their business environment. Being a bit inexperienced I was thinking ok black trousers white shirt? But maybe they want a suit jacket or something else...

Anyone know what exactly I should wear for it?

8 Comments

Suit, shirt, tie, job done!

If no suit then smart trousers, shirt and tie. In either case smart shoes too and not trainers etc.
Edited by: "cdm22" 9th Jun 2011

Short skirt, suspenders showing, low cut top with boobies hanging out, post a pic here then we will tell you if ya look okay

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00426/Borat_280_426010a.jpg

boabbyrab

Short skirt, suspenders showing, low cut top with boobies hanging out, … Short skirt, suspenders showing, low cut top with boobies hanging out, post a pic here then we will tell you if ya look okay

if the OP is male i'm guessing you'd still like him to wear all that and show you

Damn never thought of that

Whether you're male or female, it doesn't matter, you should still wear a suit (or tailored dress if you don't like trousers... and you're a woman)! The idea is that for an interview you should dress "one above" what everyone else in the company wears. For instance, if everyone that works there wears suit trousers and a shirt, you should wear a full suit, tie, cufflinks etc. If they wear casual clothes, then a suit trousers and shirt would be fine.

Banned

Disciplinary interview, forget the clothes, just have some kleenex to hand and be able to shed tears on cue

dataload

You forgot the shoes?!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??55
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…33
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213599
    4. What an absolute disgrace2155

See more discussions