EXPIRED

Got an old ipod touch ios 4.21 version

need help

8 Comments

Original Poster

Does anyone know of any radio player apps that work with this version but no higher as it wont let me update cheers

EG Pandora?

"Open up iTunes on your computer, search on the app store section and find your app, click the download button. Once it starts downloading, just cancel it, go back to your iPod Touch and try download the app on that, the download button should have changed to a little arrow thing, tap that and hopefully then it will ask you to download an earlier version. "

itunes.apple.com/en/…t=8

OP, PM is failing so sorry to reply here:

"Did you click on the link? That should take you to the app...

itunes.apple.com/en/…t=8

"

archer1204

Does anyone know of any radio player apps that work with this version but … Does anyone know of any radio player apps that work with this version but no higher as it wont let me update cheers

See above

Original Poster

IamMT

See above

Hey your PM is working

archer1204

Hey your PM is working

Now it is - the server was playing up again whenever I tried to PM. I think it's the DNS issue. Anyway I hope you can see the app now...

Original Poster

IamMT

Now it is - the server was playing up again whenever I tried to PM. I … Now it is - the server was playing up again whenever I tried to PM. I think it's the DNS issue. Anyway I hope you can see the app now...

Cheers that worked great many thanks

archer1204

Cheers that worked great many thanks

Great news! Sorry for the stilted response the site has been very erratic for me today - hanging all the time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913
    2. Bed pillow recommendations79
    3. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    4. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018

See more discussions