Got an ulcer under my tooth - hurts like a sore thing

Banned
Apparently could kill the tooth

Away to see dentist on Monday and he is private so dont have to wait 3 weeks

Are there any NHS dentists left guys?

6 Comments

ring nhsdirect, they will find you an emergancy dentist in your area, don`t tell them you already have a dentist, tell them you are in terrible pain, you should get an appointment today, might be in a 20 mile radius though

howd you get an ulcer under your tooth? do you mean abcess? yeah that hurts like a sore thing, usually end up killing the never and youll have to have it pulled

i heard ppl die from this......if this is true, would u do another £10 giveaway before u snuff it and "randomly" pick me.......cheers.

Definately ring NHS Direct as say you have no dentist and you're in pain, you will b seen same day (the dentists do get paid for their trouble, but as a tax payer, I say go for it).

I ended up on life support from a poorly tooth which went poisonous so please either ring an emergency dentist through NHS direct or go to A&E!!!

acecatcher3;3450006

i heard ppl die from this......if this is true, would u do another £10 … i heard ppl die from this......if this is true, would u do another £10 giveaway before u snuff it and "randomly" pick me.......cheers.

yeah, pretty rare though. there was a prehistoric male uncovered a few years back and that was the cause of death. grim.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415114077
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1927
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523406
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846058

See more discussions