Groups

got an xbox what does install disc to hdd mean

Banned
    is it the entire game on hdd
    or part of game installed still needs disc to play?

or similer to ps3 disc install

17 Comments

It's the entire game onto your HDD, but you still need the disc in the drive to play it, but it doesn't "use" it, so much quieter and faster to load.

Original Poster Banned

its just iv seen it mentioned on here a few times
    i have no games yet getting well boring playing demos

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;6236132

It's the entire game onto your HDD, but you still need the disc in the … It's the entire game onto your HDD, but you still need the disc in the drive to play it, but it doesn't "use" it, so much quieter.

ah ok, similer to ps3 then? i must admit im prefering the 360 to my ps3 now,
    minus not having any games to play yet, lol

dj_urban;6236143

ah ok, similer to ps3 then? i must admit im prefering the 360 to my ps3 … ah ok, similer to ps3 then? i must admit im prefering the 360 to my ps3 now, minus not having any games to play yet, lol

I'm assuming you've downloaded loads of demos to keep you going?
    You should get yourself a lovefilm 3 month trial and get a look at some games :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;6236152

I'm assuming you've downloaded loads of demos to keep you going?You … I'm assuming you've downloaded loads of demos to keep you going?You should get yourself a lovefilm 3 month trial and get a look at some games :thumbsup:

yeah lol i think 80% of them are rubbish though way more than there are on ps3,

did have a lovefilm canceled the free months trail i had, so not sure if i would be eligible for 3 months

dj_urban;6236173

yeah lol i think 80% of them are rubbish though way more than there are … yeah lol i think 80% of them are rubbish though way more than there are on ps3,did have a lovefilm canceled the free months trail i had, so not sure if i would be eligible for 3 months

People have been using continuous free trials from Lovefilm for years, although Lovefilm have recently been making an effort to stop that..

However, it's still worth a shot IMO. Just get yourself a different email address and sign up again, using a 3 month one (and remember to choose the games option)

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;6236191

People have been using continuous free trials from Lovefilm for years, … People have been using continuous free trials from Lovefilm for years, although Lovefilm have recently been making an effort to stop that.. However, it's still worth a shot IMO. Just get yourself a different email address and sign up again, using a 3 month one (and remember to choose the games option)

was just on the site couldnt see an option for 3months trial :thinking:

dj_urban;6236211

was just on the site couldnt see an option for 3months trial :thinking:

hotukdeals.com/ite…co/
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;6236214

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/449948/93-days-free-dvd-rental-lovefilm-co/:thumbsup:

ahh cheers for that :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

its not letting me choose games,

however i have found that if you use a diffrent name the free trial worls

dj_urban;6236369

its not letting me choose games, however i have found that if you use a … its not letting me choose games, however i have found that if you use a diffrent name the free trial worls

You can only choose games if you chose the option for games when you were doing the signup. If you're already signed up then you're too late.

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;6236376

You can only choose games if you chose the option for games when you were … You can only choose games if you chose the option for games when you were doing the signup. If you're already signed up then you're too late.

never gave me the option will try again lol

dj_urban;6236392

never gave me the option will try again lol

It is very easy to miss.. when looking at the different packages it offers, look for something like "do you like playing games? click here".... it's just text that you are looking for, not a big image for games or anything.

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;6236399

It is very easy to miss.. when looking at the different packages it … It is very easy to miss.. when looking at the different packages it offers, look for something like "do you like playing games? click here".... it's just text that you are looking for, not a big image for games or anything.

ah right is it that big check list thing for my prefrences

dj_urban;6236414

ah right is it that big check list thing for my prefrences

No. If you havent chosen games and completed your sign up then you cant change it... you need to sign up again.

I've just looked, and it's after you put in your name and address, on the next page Step 3 of 4: choose your package, it says

- "What we're famous for! No limits to how many rentals you can have. We rush the next DVD ([SIZE="6"]want to rent games[/SIZE]?) to you as soon as you send one back. Now with FREE access to over 1500 films to watch instantly on your computer. "

and you need to click on the 'rent games' bit, and then choose the 3 disc at a time unlimited dvds and games.

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;6236441

No. If you havent chosen games and completed your sign up then you cant … No. If you havent chosen games and completed your sign up then you cant change it... you need to sign up again.I've just looked, and it's after you put in your name and address, on the next page Step 3 of 4: choose your package, it says - "What we're famous for! No limits to how many rentals you can have. We rush the next DVD ([SIZE=6]want to rent games[/SIZE]?) to you as soon as you send one back. Now with FREE access to over 1500 films to watch instantly on your computer. "and you need to click on the 'rent games' bit, and then choose the 3 disc at a time unlimited dvds and games.

found it, its not on the 3month trail is it?

Try signup code D67AX7R3F
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions