Groups

Got asked if I was in a shop with my grandson tonight.......... Im 33... :|

lol... quite depressed...... as above!

23 Comments

Well you must look really old?

Original Poster

Mallinersha

Well you must look really old?

I didnt think so.... tough paper round, what can I say???

Lol

dmh77

I didnt think so.... tough paper round, what can I say???Lol

Pics?

Original Poster

Mallinersha

Pics?

lmao... I look old, not stupid!!

not gonna happen!!

i guess the years havent been too kind to you dmh.....oh well....lol

dmh77

lmao... I look old, not stupid!! ;)not gonna happen!!

Damn......

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk

i guess the years havent been too kind to you dmh.....oh well....lol

Lol.... I guess not.....

Has to be said, she drew her conclusions from the fact I have an almost 15 YO..... please god say that explains??? pmsl

Original Poster

Mallinersha

Damn......

lolololololol... you're ok!!! ;P

I got told I look 15 the other day and I'm in my mid 20s...it was by a consultant doctor who had my notes in front of him, he said he read them but didn't believe them oO
    It explains why he asked if I wanted my mum in the consulting room and had a look of absolute horror when I said no. I had to have a mini op and my mum can't deal with blood so she'd have been useless and stressed if she had been in there, I was big and brave on my own

Original Poster

sickly sweet

I got told I look 15 the other day and I'm in my mid 20s...it was by a … I got told I look 15 the other day and I'm in my mid 20s...it was by a consultant doctor who had my notes in front of him, he said he read them but didn't believe them oOIt explains why he asked if I wanted my mum in the consulting room and had a look of absolute horror when I said no. I had to have a mini op and my mum can't deal with blood so she'd have been useless and stressed if she had been in there, I was big and brave on my own

lol.... I was blessed with looking older than I am when I was young...... and now Im old... I look older..... go figure!!! :\

Well look on the bright side, at least you can get free bus rides.

I'm 33 as well and have a daughter who's 14 and I keep getting asked for I.d everywhere still. Sometimes it can be very annoying!

not good dmh.... obviously just a silly person with a stupid mouth tho (not you the shop keeper lol)

Banned

Do you smoke? I've noticed it makes people age pretty quick.

lumoruk

i do and it's not making me look old (so far!)

tonyg1962

It will do.http://www.simplyantiaging.com/820/smoking-and-skin-aging/

lol well being constantly asked fo id at 33 i doubt its going to age me horribly because it hasn't in the last 17 years so far. i know i should give up but i find it incredibly hard

You must have hard a hard life dmh xxx X)

dmh77

Lol.... I guess not.....Has to be said, she drew her conclusions from the … Lol.... I guess not.....Has to be said, she drew her conclusions from the fact I have an almost 15 YO..... please god say that explains??? pmsl

That explains it all dmh. i've seen your pic in FB sometime ago, you looked great! (srs)

missp27

lol well being constantly asked fo id at 33 i doubt its going to age me … lol well being constantly asked fo id at 33 i doubt its going to age me horribly because it hasn't in the last 17 years so far. i know i should give up but i find it incredibly hard

I finally started taking swimming lessons 2 weeks ago and the lady instructor kept asking 'did you not do swimming in school' ? with a puzzled look. I finished school 18 years ago!

oil of olay

Banned

Marina

I finally started taking swimming lessons 2 weeks ago and the lady … I finally started taking swimming lessons 2 weeks ago and the lady instructor kept asking 'did you not do swimming in school' ? with a puzzled look. I finished school 18 years ago!

Does your bum sink like my wifes? You'd think with all that fat in it, it would float! oO

lumoruk

How do they find this out, do they compare smoking and none smoking beagles or something? oO
    Edited by: "trog0" 25th Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions