Groups

got done for shoplifting

Banned
    not long back from asda where i paid for six bottles of sprite but security checked my bags n noticed id picked seven up

15 Comments

Surely if you picked 7up they would have charged you for that...not Sprite?

Banned

I bet you were stealing to fund your Coke habit.

Original Poster Banned

jiminym

Surely if you picked 7up they would have charged you for that...not … Surely if you picked 7up they would have charged you for that...not Sprite?

jiminym

Surely if you picked 7up they would have charged you for that...not … Surely if you picked 7up they would have charged you for that...not Sprite?

To you and the 2 people that liked your comment.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Snake110/WHOOSH2.gif

god this jokes old... & some people still don't understand it

I just died a little inside...

A man steals a record from a shop and sticks it down his pants.

The cashier spots him on the way out and says, "Hey! Is that a record in your pants?"

The man replies, "Well, it may not be a record but I haven't heard any complaints."

jiminym

LOL

Original Poster Banned

jiminym

A man steals a record from a shop and sticks it down his pants.The … A man steals a record from a shop and sticks it down his pants.The cashier spots him on the way out and says, "Hey! Is that a record in your pants?" The man replies, "Well, it may not be a record but I haven't heard any complaints."

r u trying to redeem yourself with this?

I've got worse!

Police reveal that a woman arrested for shoplifting had a whole salami in her underwear. When asked why, she said it was because she was missing her Italian boyfriend.

5 years for shopliftin tha knows

I was stealing things in the supermarket today while balanced on the shoulders of a couple of vampires.
    I was charged with shoplifting on two counts.

Lol @ all above ESP the 'two counts!' Plus, I haven't come across the 7up one before.:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4101796
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764641
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927285
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213648

See more discussions