39 Comments

Not bad... just eating some fingers.

Reported.

Original Poster

The JFK;3614640

Reported.

Reported.

III. Trolling, Trolls:

* Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a forum topic by constantly posting out of context posts, derogatory comments, throwing insults, making personal attacks and deliberately inciting a negative response from other members. This is called trolling; in public forums and won't be tolerated here.

The JFK;3614640

Reported.

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

This isn't spam. This is starting a chat thread.
    He isn't advertising.
    This isn't problematic.
    You my friend are abusing the report feature.

So hunny, how was work?

Original Poster

cdemico;3614666

So hunny, how was work?

Was good, I got caught by my boss skyving off in the drive thru making the happy meals boxes haha

Original Poster

hmm, I dont see anymore cocky and confident post's, does anyone else?

t0mm;3614660

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and … Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.This isn't spam. This is starting a chat thread.He isn't advertising.This isn't problematic. You my friend are abusing the report feature.

He is spamming.

Original Poster

The JFK;3614737

He is spamming.

Not spamming, its a thread in MISC

K thx bai

The JFK;3614737

He is spamming.

Not in a miscellaneous forum.

This is miscellaneous banter.

dean3988;3614736

hmm, I dont see anymore cocky and confident [COLOR="Red"]post's[/COLOR], … hmm, I dont see anymore cocky and confident [COLOR="Red"]post's[/COLOR], does anyone else?

Why the hell did you use an apostrophe?

No wonder you can only get a job in McDonalds.

Original Poster

The JFK;3614765

Why the hell did you use an apostrophe?No wonder you can only get a job … Why the hell did you use an apostrophe?No wonder you can only get a job in McDonalds.

Why the hell did you randomly decide to come into my thread and spam, in fact every thread that I make.

k thx bai

Banned

[email protected] The JFK... 2000+ posts and hasn't even got full reps.

Original Poster

imranmaz;3614820

Pathetic isn't it

imranmaz;3614820

Cause he's bare hated.

How are you mane?

imranmaz;3614820

LOL @ you caring about rep on an internet forum.

The only rep I care about is my street rep and I have definatly got 'full' street rep.

Banned

t0mm;3614921

Cause he's bare hated.How are you mane?

good good... I nabbed one of those £99 dell mini 9s... get it tomorrow

hows u?

The JFK;3614932

LOL @ you caring about rep on an internet forum.The only rep I care about … LOL @ you caring about rep on an internet forum.The only rep I care about is my street rep and I have definatly got 'full' street rep.

loooool "full street rep" I can tell already that ur a chump.

The JFK;3614932

LOL @ you caring about rep on an internet forum.

i lol'd

Original Poster

The JFK;3614932

LOL @ you caring about rep on an internet forum.The only rep I care about … LOL @ you caring about rep on an internet forum.The only rep I care about is my street rep and I have definatly got 'full' street rep.

"Definitely"

t0mm;3614921

Cause he's bare hated.

Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who hates noise.

Banned

The JFK;3614984

Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a … Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who hates noise.

is that a line from Ghostdog or something?

imranmaz;3614969

good good... I nabbed one of those £99 dell mini 9s... get it … good good... I nabbed one of those £99 dell mini 9s... get it tomorrowhows u?loooool "full street rep" I can tell already that ur a chump.

I'm good man, lucky u got 1 of them
    The JFK;3614984

Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a … Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who hates noise.

'I hate eating Marmite'
    I fear marmite?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I fear the bulls*** you're feeding me.

The JFK;3614932

lol full street rep!! am sure you and your gang of ten year old hoddies are well repped by the police down your way!

brb being too hot to touch.

Original Poster

emasu;3615027

lmao, brb heating up

Original Poster

scotland88;3615010

lol full street rep!! am sure you and your gang of ten year old hoddies … lol full street rep!! am sure you and your gang of ten year old hoddies are well repped by the police down your way!

+1

Repped.

scotland88;3615010

lol full street rep!! am sure you and your gang of ten year old hoddies … lol full street rep!! am sure you and your gang of ten year old hoddies are well repped by the police down your way!

10?! he couldnt command an army of 5 year olds!

scotland88;3615010

Nah I am not a 'hoodie', I am too classy to be one of them. I am respected by the 'hoodies' though but I don't roll with them.

Original Poster

The JFK;3615100

Nah I am not a 'hoodie', I am too classy to be one of them. I am … Nah I am not a 'hoodie', I am too classy to be one of them. I am respected by the 'hoodies' though but I don't roll with them.

lol, I'm sorry but you and respected does not go together

dean3988;3615119

lol, I'm sorry but you and respected does not go together

You and Big Macs don't go together.........oh no wait, they do go together.

LOLing all the way to the bank.

Banned

The JFK;3615100

Nah I am not a 'hoodie', I am too classy to be one of them. I am … Nah I am not a 'hoodie', I am too classy to be one of them. I am respected by the 'hoodies' though but I don't roll with them.

where are you from dude?

He's from my endz, leave him alone, we bully him and scare him so he has to act big on the net.

Original Poster

imranmaz;3615156

where are you from dude?

aparently: I’m cocky and confident because my posts are the most dominant is his location

Original Poster

I know what it is now, He gets bullied outside of the internet, so he come's home, has a cry to his mum. then he walks upstairs. goes on HUKD's and then "tries" to bully other people, making out that he is the man, but in reality, he is so caught up in himself that he doesnt realise that he is just another person, getting bullied and thinking he rules cos he insults people on the internet.

well done mate

well done

dean3988;3615283

I know what it is now, He gets bullied outside of the internet, so he … I know what it is now, He gets bullied outside of the internet, so he come's home, has a cry to his mum. then he walks upstairs. goes on HUKD's and then "tries" to bully other people, making out that he is the man, but in reality, he is so caught up in himself that he doesnt realise that he is just another person, getting bullied and thinking he rules cos he insults people on the internet.well done matewell done

Thats it, you get it.

Banned

WHO Expired??

WHY Expired?

WHY the Trolling??

@ JFK...If you did report then you are abusing the report feature AND you are trolling. Thats 2 reasons to get an infraction or suspension...

Reporting to Mods to get unexpired and investigate who did so

imranmaz;3615156

where are you from dude?

I am from one of the 50th richest towns/cities in Britain.

telegraph.co.uk/pro…tml

dean3988;3615283

I know what it is now, He gets bullied outside of the internet, so he … I know what it is now, He gets bullied outside of the internet, so he come's home, has a cry to his mum. then he walks upstairs. goes on HUKD's and then "tries" to bully other people, making out that he is the man, but in reality, he is so caught up in himself that he doesnt realise that he is just another person, getting bullied and thinking he rules cos he insults people on the internet.well done matewell done

Just because you work in McDonalds there is no need for you to try and make a joke of my life.

Me > You.

Admin

Thread Locked

As already warned on other threads, if you don't all get along, ignore eachother please. Any more animosity will result in infractions being issued.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mil track and trace77
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111018

See more discussions