GOT Leaks again

Found 16th Aug 2017
Community Updates
Misc
22 Comments
Yes, these ones are actually decent quality 1920x1080, but the poor stereo AAC audio means I'll wait for official bradcast.
Wait what? Think I will wait too just need to not use the internet for the next 5 days!
Graham19791 h, 8 m ago

Wait what? Think I will wait too just need to not use the internet for the …Wait what? Think I will wait too just need to not use the internet for the next 5 days!

But how can you resist after Sunday's ending Graham!?!?
GNKelly071 h, 36 m ago

Yes, these ones are actually decent quality 1920x1080, but the poor stereo …Yes, these ones are actually decent quality 1920x1080, but the poor stereo AAC audio means I'll wait for official bradcast.

Can't find a single HD stream anywhere. All SD (or lower)
Krooner28 m ago

But how can you resist after Sunday's ending Graham!?!?

I'm like a kids whose presents have appeared at the end of my bed a week before Xmas. Be self righteous and wait or do the wrong thing and watch a copy that has poor audio.

I want to cry! I need Jeremy Kyle's help.
Graham197935 m ago

I'm like a kids whose presents have appeared at the end of my bed a week …I'm like a kids whose presents have appeared at the end of my bed a week before Xmas. Be self righteous and wait or do the wrong thing and watch a copy that has poor audio.I want to cry! I need Jeremy Kyle's help.

The Audio is fine, 150Kbps VBR. I might know the location of a 1080p torrent...
GNKelly0716 m ago

The 1080 1.92 GB SiT torrent is awful - jerky as hell

I'm about half way through it and it isn't. Are you streaming it?
GNKelly0713 m ago

nope, the SiT torrent

Am I to expect jerkiness later on then?
Edited by: "Krooner" 16th Aug 2017
GNKelly074 m ago

No, clearly dropping frames from the first minute

Yeah, just flicked it back to check. It's a lot less noticeable in the episode proper though honestly. The Audio sounds like it's mono too, dual channel maybe.
Edited by: "Krooner" 16th Aug 2017
Just watched it ,the picture is fine 720p ,file size 1.2GB.Audio is horrible,looks like it was recorded on an Android tablet.
watched the 1080p and was fine. AMAZING EPISODE from the start, some excellent one liners and Tormund still loves Brienne ha ha ha
Graham19793 h, 6 m ago

watched the 1080p and was fine. AMAZING EPISODE from the start, some …watched the 1080p and was fine. AMAZING EPISODE from the start, some excellent one liners and Tormund still loves Brienne ha ha ha

That ending Graham!!!
Amazing episode cant wait for the finale
There's an updated version by 'DAMNSPEAR' that's, whilst 2 channel audio, fantastic quality.
tried to wait but almost saw a spoiler on FB so decided to watch it now, knew this was gonna happen in the story at some point but still, finally seeing it was just amazing and sad at the same time
31745327-wzlWA.jpg
So much for the 3 riders theory ... ???
arcangel11118 m ago

So much for the 3 riders theory ... ???

not sure what the theory was/is but we still have 3 dragons and 3 people able to ride them
one of the fan theories was about the 3 headed dragon in Danaerys' vision could have been about the 3 possible targaryens riding the 3 dragons - Dani / Jon / Tyrion ?

will just have to wait and see what happens next ..

Did you notice Jon's sword "come to life" as he climbed out of the lake??
quite literally was a "blink and you miss it"
athunder29 m ago

not sure what the theory was/is but we still have 3 dragons and 3 people …not sure what the theory was/is but we still have 3 dragons and 3 people able to ride them

Wouldn't fancy trying to ride one of them now...
arcangel11111 h, 2 m ago

one of the fan theories was about the 3 headed dragon in Danaerys' vision …one of the fan theories was about the 3 headed dragon in Danaerys' vision could have been about the 3 possible targaryens riding the 3 dragons - Dani / Jon / Tyrion ? will just have to wait and see what happens next ..Did you notice Jon's sword "come to life" as he climbed out of the lake??

Ah hadn't seen that, but we might have 3 dragon riders, Dani / Jon / Night King

Didn't notice the sword but had read about it somewhere, which said it was probably just a water droplet making the effect, but who knows.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants