Groups

Got me an iPhone 3G today!

So yeah, got an iPhone 3G today. £100 brand new, unwanted upgrade Its fantastic so far, but havent had a chance to install any apps apart from Facebook as it was free

Anyone jailbroke theirs and got good apps on it? If so, whats the best sites for jailbreak software and apps?

Cheeers

4 Comments

iclarified.com/tut…php

Best site for jailbreaking and unlocking with screenshots. Apps wise im a cheap skate so have only downloaded the apps that are free :-D. Best to read the reviews of the apps from the app store mind, as some have dodgy terms and conditions and give your passwords etc out (supposedly).

If you are to jailbreak it Winterboard is a must as it gives you the ability to change about everything on your spring board.

uk.youtube.com/use…bas

He offers alot of good tutorials on things aswell such as ssh and adding more sources to cydia (you'll get that when jailbreaking) to be able to get more things like Snes roms, Playstation Roms etc.

I got mine about 2 weeks ago and i'm still fasinated with it!

swirly mms is worth the $8 - works perfectly and way better than the ****** mms solution available on the app store

Where did you get it from mate?

Original Poster

Unwanted upgrade
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions