Got my awesome little Polaroid 15" HDTV Today :)

Bagged one of these from the Cdiscount.com Easter Deal for £50. Very impressed with it so far. It's HD Ready 1080i has one HDMI Input, VGA, Scart, Red White Yellow Imputs and a CI Card for that Digital Subscription thing, also has Digitial Build in which was suprising as it didnt say it included it on this model on the Cdisount website. I know alot of people had a hard time getting what they wanted from the Easter Deal and very suspisious prices and out of stock malarky but i'm chuffed with this one perfect for my PS3 as I'm still using a CRT TV atm for gaming and it's great to be able to game in High Def once again since i'm been back in the UK, Great monitor too for my laptop. What your thoughts on this model? Polaroid TLU-41543BU 15" HD Ready LCD TV

9 Comments

Rub it in

My, how interesting.

Please tell us more.

brb posting a thread about the bottle of coke I bought today. Epic tale of loves lost and hearts won.,,,,,

Original Poster

lol :oops: sorry didnt mean to brag if thats what it sounds like which i see it now does :(, Was sort trying to get feedback more about the TV than me lol

I bought one of these for my hubby.. thought he'd love it as he likes that kinda thing generally... it's sitting in his bottom drawer with all the other "male" things!! Apparently... a pressie FAIL for me!!

ClarityofMind;4944799

I bought one of these for my hubby.. thought he'd love it as he likes … I bought one of these for my hubby.. thought he'd love it as he likes that kinda thing generally... it's sitting in his bottom drawer with all the other "male" things!! Apparently... a pressie FAIL for me!!

i'll offer you £50

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4944799

I bought one of these for my hubby.. thought he'd love it as he likes … I bought one of these for my hubby.. thought he'd love it as he likes that kinda thing generally... it's sitting in his bottom drawer with all the other "male" things!! Apparently... a pressie FAIL for me!!

What? Seriously? Hmm think he deserves a no sex ban for a month? Who wouldnt love to get a HDTV as a pressie. You should sell it on and get yourself something nice instead :thumbsup:

Marky264;4945289

Hmm think he deserves a no sex ban for a month?

Sounds good to me, it equates to her not being able to say no;-) (double negatives and all that)

Marky264;4945289

What? Seriously? Hmm think he deserves a no sex ban for a month? Who … What? Seriously? Hmm think he deserves a no sex ban for a month? Who wouldnt love to get a HDTV as a pressie. You should sell it on and get yourself something nice instead :thumbsup:

lol, I'm sure he could cope with the "no sex ban" for a month judging on the other contents of that drawer... However I couldnt !

Enjoy your tv x x x

Surprised Cdiscount didn't send you a Polaroid photo frame instead.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions