Groups

Got my disclosure file from the police but need some advice

Is there any police officers or retired officers on here that could help me please

I'm applying for a job and need to enter the details from the report, I've just been emailed from it from the data protection

If so can you please private mail me

Thanks all

6 Comments

Guess they are too busy beating up school kids and students and raking up all that over time!!!!!!

helena101

Guess they are too busy beating up school kids and students and raking up … Guess they are too busy beating up school kids and students and raking up all that over time!!!!!!

I think you forgot the bit about how you pay your taxes so you pay their wages...

Supermod

helena101

Guess they are too busy beating up school kids and students and raking up … Guess they are too busy beating up school kids and students and raking up all that over time!!!!!!

I hope you never need the police as you obviously have a very low opinion of them.

Original Poster

It's ok guys, managed to find the info

saxo
    after I have stopped beating up all of the local schoolkids, let me know if I can help out

Original Poster

ADZ1478
    can you please send me an email address I can contact you on

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764356

See more discussions